11

Chapter 11

However, Shen Moting never expected that after washing himself and lying on the half-bed ready to fall asleep, he heard a knock on the door.

He was shocked. It was already dark, how could someone come to him at this time?

The servants in the palace have been trained and carefully taught, and they will never disturb him late at night unless there is no reason. What's more, he is known as the cold-faced Yama, and ordinary people would not dare to provoke him.

Only that little brat dared.

Shen Moting's tall figure huddled up in a corner and took out an unopened inhibitor from the storage buckle.

Hiding in Ning Shu's cloakroom to take the inhibitor, Shen Moting felt a little ashamed for no reason. His cheeks were hot and there was a faint blush at the end of his eyes.

Shen Moting bit his lip, took off his black military coat, and then unbuttoned his shirt that was tightly stretched by muscles. The curvature of his chest was full and full. Finally, he slowly took off his shirt, revealing his strong upper body.

Shen Moting held the inhibitor with one hand and was about to open it, but suddenly a wave of heat hit his body. His body froze and his fingertips trembled. The inhibitor suddenly slipped out and landed on the hem of a skirt. Got off.

It just so happened that he only had one inhibitor in his storage buckle.

There was no light on in the cloakroom, but now that the situation was urgent, Shen Moting had no time to find the light switch in the cloakroom. The light was dim and unclear. He endured the discomfort, lay on the ground with his head hanging down, and lifted up the rows of skirts on the hangers. He looked around anxiously.

After searching for a while, he finally found the inhibitor in an aisle, and he just reached out with his fingertips.

However, Shen Moting's pupils suddenly shrank.

A slender, white fingertip slowly picked up the inhibitor and played with it in the palm of his hand.

*————————————

Shen Moting raised his eyes stiffly.

Ning Shu's two dark eyes were looking at him quietly in the darkness: "It turns out that the teacher has been lying to me and everyone. You are an Omega."

Shen Moting stood up staggeringly. He opened his lips with difficulty to explain, but he couldn't help but let out a low groan, and his breathing became faster and faster.

Restless emotions controlled his body, and he felt that every cell in his body became unbearable, and there was a heat in his chest that could not be vented.

Shen Mo Ting forced himself to hold back his physical discomfort and said hoarsely: "Shu'er, be obedient and give me the inhibitor first."

Ning Shu saw the unnatural flush on Shen Mo Ting's cheeks. She raised her eyebrows and said nothing more. He approached with the inhibitor and said kindly: "Teacher, if you can't do it yourself, I'll help you."

Shen Moting was startled when he heard the words. Seeing Ning Shu getting closer and closer, he shook his head helplessly. Shaking his head: "No need." He covered his naked upper body with his clothes in a panic, as if he was embarrassed.

"They are all Omega, what are the taboos and concerns about?" Ning Shu said calmly, turning the reluctant Shen Moting into a squib.

Indeed, he and Ning Shu were both of the same gender as Omega. If he continued to be overly reserved like this, he would become a little shy.