14

Chapter 14

"Teacher, I will definitely be responsible for you in the future."

"But don't worry, teacher, I will never touch you before I'm an adult."

Shen Moting looked at Ning Shu blankly, and the two looked at each other. Shu's face was full of seriousness and solemnity, and he promised word for word.

For a moment, Shen Moting really wanted to agree.

But Shen Mo lowered his eyes. When he raised his eyes again, his eyes were already a calm sea of ​​death. He said in a seductive voice: "Shu'er, don't be ridiculous, we won't make it possible." Ning Shu looked at him in confusion

. Xiang Shen Moting didn't understand that Shen Moting was still unwilling at this moment. She rarely lost her calmness and asked in a voice: "Why? I am alpha and you are omega. The barrier between us is gone. ."

Shen Moting shook his head with eyes filled with vicissitudes of life: "You are still young, you won't understand." "

Then you must tell me this reason, otherwise I will not let you leave." Despite the height difference, Now Shen Moting was huddled in the corner, while Ning Shu was standing. She looked at him condescendingly. She didn't know whether it was the influence of her sight or the influence of pheromones, but she felt a bit irresistible and majestic.

Just at this time, the secret guard outside the door knocked on the door and reminded: "Your Majesty, someone is already looking for you everywhere..."

Shen Moting raised his eyes eagerly: "Shu'er, get out quickly."

Ning Shu however Turning a deaf ear, he looked directly at Shen Moting with his dark eyes, filled with shocking determination and paranoia: "Tell me your reasons."

Shen Moting sighed: "That's why I said you are still young."

"You are still so young now, and your temper is unstable. , you have no idea what you really want. You just mistook your dependence and admiration for me for love." Shen Moting said slowly with some difficulty.

Shen Moting trembled his lips and continued: "What's more, our family backgrounds, ages, and childhood experiences are all very different. We are not compatible together. It's just that you are still young and cannot consider this at all. Layer."

"You are not sensible, I cannot and am not sensible."

Shen Moting knew that he was old and ugly and was not worthy of Ning Shu. Ning Shu just mistook family affection for love or had a somewhat new crush on him. Instead of waiting for Ning Shu to grow up and become more knowledgeable, she abandoned him. Shen Moting would rather never have a relationship with her.

What's more, the love between men and women is too weak. It only lasts day and night, and no family or friendship can last long.

Ning Shu shook Shen Moting's arm eagerly and refused to give up: "Teacher, I will grow up very soon. I will marry you as soon as I reach adulthood. You only need to wait for me for another two years..." "

No. " Mo Ting interrupted Ning Shu with a cold voice and brushed away Ning Shu's hand that was tightly squeezing his forearm: "Ning Shu, there is no possibility for us." "

I am twelve years older than you, a full twelve years Years old, the ravines of the years are vast and vast, and nothing can make up for it. Our thoughts, visions, and preferences are different." "I only

regard you as a younger sister, and have no other thoughts." "

You and I are the same age. The gap is too big, I won't like such a childish partner like you."