9

Chapter 9

The situation was urgent. Shen Moting had no intention of waiting for the elevator and rushed upstairs. The second floor was already a scene of a battle.

The wide floor-to-ceiling windows were all shattered, the corridor was full of traces of fighting, and the rooms in the distance were full of figures fighting. It should be Ning Shu's secret guards who never left her body who discovered that she was in danger and were already fighting with the enemy. war.

Shen Mo Ting's heart tightened, and he casually killed the enemies rushing toward him. Shen Mo Ting was not reluctant to fight, but looked for Ning Shu's figure anxiously.

Finally, among the chaotic and fighting crowd, a figure of Pingting emerged from the end of the corridor. Shen Moting's eyes lit up, and the anxiety and worry in his eyes disappeared in an instant.

"Shu'er!" Shen Moting rushed to Ning Shu eagerly, saw the blood-stained clothes on her body, and his expression changed: "Are you injured? Where are you?" At this moment, Shen Moting forgot all worries and was anxious

. He directly lifted Ning Shu's shirt to check the wound.

Ning Shuxiang's delicate cheeks were also stained with a few traces of blood, but she calmly shook her head, with a faint smile on her lips, and said warmly: "I'm fine, this is the enemy's blood. I accidentally got it."

"That's good." Shen Moting breathed a sigh of relief. He seemed to have thought of something, and his face suddenly turned ugly: "You just went on a trip, and you were assassinated again." Shen

Moting Looking at the killers who were getting weaker in the distance, Si Lin said: "This should be an ambush that has been prepared for a long time. If the regent only learned the news today, he would not be able to prepare so thoroughly. Did he have the letter yesterday?

"Logically speaking, only you and me and Reginald should have known about your trip last night. Did Reginald accidentally leak the news, or was he in cahoots with the regent? "

Shen Moting squeezed Ning Shu's hand tightly, and his eyes were full of murderous intent towards Reginald.

Upon seeing this, Ning Shu patted the back of Shen Moting's hand and explained: "It's not him, I took the initiative to release the news. "

Why? " "Shen Moting's pupils shrank, his eyes full of confusion.

"Please enter the urn." Ning Shu looked calmly: "Rather than letting the initiative rest in the hands of the regent, why don't I set up an ambush first." Shen Moting couldn't help but frowned and became angry for no reason: "But you

also You shouldn't gamble with your own safety -"

But Ning Shu seemed to have seen something. She didn't have time to elaborate. She picked up her skirt and walked quickly towards the final battle.

Most of its killers have been wiped out, and only a few are still resisting.

One of the most powerful and well-dressed killers was surrounded by Ning Shu's secret guards. However, he still had no intention of giving up and killed two more secret guards with stubborn resistance.

At this time, the killer's ears were filled with the heartbreaking roars of his companions. He tried his best to look around, and saw that he and his companions were at a disadvantage. Although he was extremely anxious at this time, he started fighting with the few people in front of him. , but there was no hesitation in taking action, and he became more and more cruel.