19

Chapter 19 (1)

Ning Shu opened his eyes and suddenly stood up from his bed.

The soft mattress dented with her violent movements. Ning Shu held her forehead and looked at the empty bed beside her with a confused expression.

The night outside the floor-to-ceiling window is so dark.

She looked at the nightgown she had put on at some point, her eyes filled with confusion. She lifted the quilt with some hesitation, stood up, and walked out of the door barefoot.

A tall and upright figure was silently guarding the corridor outside the door. He was motionless, like a statue blending into the night, so blurry that his facial features could not be seen clearly.

Ning Shu's eyes filled with joy and she opened her lips slightly: "Mo Ting..."

However, the call stopped abruptly. She watched the person coming out of the darkness, his face becoming clear under the light of the corridor lamp.

"Ning Xiu."

Although Ning Xiu is different from other secret guards trained since childhood, his talent and loyalty have passed the test of Ning Shu. In recent years, Ning Xiu has become one of the leaders of the secret guards.

Ning Shu was stunned: "Where are the others in Mo Ting? He brought me back last night?"

Ning Xiu's eyes were full of complicated things, as if he was hesitant to speak, and he nodded hesitantly: "But..."

Ning Shu She felt more and more weird, her eyebrows furrowed, and a sense of unreality and weirdness swept through her body since she woke up.

"But what?" Ning Shu raised her eyebrows and asked coldly.

Ning Xiu then said solemnly: "But when Marshal Shen took you back to the palace, it was not last night, but three days ago."

Three days ago? !

Ning Shu's body stiffened.

Light and shadow intertwined, and countless distorted images and sounds flashed through her mind.

The moonlight was cool, the white ears swaying in the reeds, the man's voice was hoarse, coaxing: "Shur, drink some water to moisten your throat." Ning Shu was embraced by the most trusted

man in her life, with broad shoulders. , the strong and full chest made her feel at ease, and then she closed her eyes heavily and fell into the dark abyss.

*——————————————————

“Marshal, as long as we pass through this space jump point, our starship group will soon arrive at the planet Morton.”

As the adjutant, Shi Yi Whispering report.

"Okay, send the order and prepare to fight." Shen Moting said calmly.

He was wearing a black military uniform. As a marshal, the military uniform was so luxurious and luxurious that it was like a work of art. However, he casually unbuttoned his coat, revealing the tight-fitting combat uniform underneath, and his smooth and powerful muscle lines could be faintly seen. , he is already tall, and his combat uniform makes him have broad shoulders and narrow waist, making him have a perfect figure like a finely carved stone statue of a god.

As the footsteps of Shi Yi beside him gradually faded away, Shen Moting turned his back and looked out the window.

Outside the circular and transparent space glass window, there is a dazzling cosmic nebula.