1. A Marriage No One Wanted

The wedding ceremony was done... A few family members who were invited as wedding guests were leaving the venue and both of them had to force themselves for the wedding photoshoot...

Lee Jong Suk was wearing a white tuxedo... His soft lovely expressions that his fans used to see were gone... Standing beside Cha Yoona he could not wait to get over this ridiculous ceremony thing that just happened... Yoona looked gorgeous in her white gown, unlike the other days, holding the bouquet in her hands, her feelings were no different from Jong Suk...

What if.... 4 years ago, 'that' incident had not happened, she might have thought herself the luckiest woman to ever exist on this planet right now... What if... Jong Suk didn't loathe her to his core... Perhaps she would be standing a chance to be deserving of his love... How many times she dared to dream about this day... A dream she thought would never come true... But today when it became a reality it was nothing less than a nightmare for her...

One thing was clear... they both didn't want this marriage...

"Ok, kids... I hope you both are going to stay together happily ever after..." Grandpa was smiling sitting in his wheelchair... He was Jong Suk's grandpa and this wedding happened on his wish... The old man emotionally blackmailed Jong Suk and Yoona with a heart attack to get them married... He had always seen that warm and kindhearted girl as a wife for his only grandson... 

"I have gotten the apartment ready for both of you... My driver will take both of you to the apartment... Don't fight with each other... Arraseyo? (Alright?) I will see you both at the breakfast at the villa... Yoonaya (Miss Yoona) if this jerk misbehaves with you drop me a call and I will get his behavior checked in..." Grandpa was giving all the instructions happily... He was truly happy... Yoona let out a small sigh and passed him a faint smile (at least someone was happy in this marriage)...

Grandpa made sure to see them off in his car with his driver and he strictly advised his driver to make sure that they both entered the apartment so that neither of them could escape the wedding night...

The environment in the car was cold and silent... The chilling silence sent a chill down Yoona's spine... It's not like she didn't have a plan to deal with the situation... She was Cha Yoona she always had a plan... All she was worried about were the accusations Lee Jong Suk was going to put on her... How would she deal with that humiliation?

She peeked a look at his face... He was dead serious and silent looking at the front... "This must be the silence before the storm," Yoona thought...

The driver dropped them off in front of the building but made sure to follow them to the apartment door to fulfill Grandpa's instructions...

Yoona was the first to enter the apartment... She removed her heels at the entrance and slid her aching feet into one pair of two home slippers neatly laid there... Jong Suk stomped into the apartment slamming shut the door... Yoona shuddered at the sound...

'He is trying to intimidate you, Yoona!!! Stay calm...' she tried to calm herself...

"This is what you wanted right?" Jong Suk yanked her arm and turned her to face him... "You were right Yoona-shi you know the art of changing your dreams into reality..." He slammed her to the wall... They merely entered the hallway when Jong Suk's anger unleashed...

Her head struck the wall... A wave of pain went through her head...

"Stop it... You are hurting me..." wrinkling her brows she shrieked holding her head...

"Why? Isn't this why you stuck to my grandpa all these years, nursing him? You brainwashed him so much that he eventually blackmailed me into this marriage..." Tugging his lip his tone was mocking... He put his hand on the wall beside her... His face was so close to her that she could feel his breaths on her face...