chapter 4( legal bonds: College of Law acquaintance party)

MERCEDES' POV

Time has passed quickly...

Our graduation day has arrived...

We both graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, and Xavier was our class valedictorian...

Xavier's Valedictory address...

"Today, as I stand here on the edge of a new chapter in my life, I feel grateful and deeply appreciative. I want to take this moment to honor the incredible people who have played important roles in shaping who I am today.

Firstly, I want to acknowledge my parents, the unsung heroes. Mr. Calex Aragoncillo and Mrs. Xenia Aragoncillo, thank you for your constant support and sacrifices that made my education possible. You have instilled in me the values of hard work, perseverance, and determination, which I now carry into the world.

I also want to express my gratitude to Mercedes Lacsamana's parents, and my second parents, Mr. Alvin and Anita Lacsamana. Your warmth and love have embraced me, and your support has been invaluable. Your daughter, Mercedes, has been my inspiration and a testament to the values you instilled in her. Ced, thank you...

Our education here at this university has taught me not only academic knowledge but also life skills that will serve me well in my future endeavors. As we move forward, let us remember that success is not just about the degrees we hold but about our willingness to work hard, set goals, and continue striving for our dreams.

Hard work in our studies has brought us to this milestone today, but the journey doesn't end here. Our goals, aspirations, and dreams are the compass that will guide us as we navigate through life. The lessons we've learned, the challenges we've overcome, and the friendships we've made have all contributed to our growth.

As we step into the next phase of our lives, let's embrace our future with the same enthusiasm, hard work, and dedication that brought us here today. We are the architects of our destinies, and I am confident that this group of graduates holds the potential to make a profound impact on the world.

Congratulations to all of us, the Class Silver Linings! May our paths be filled with success, and may our hard work lead us to a future brimming with accomplishments and happiness.

Thank you, and let's move forward with determination and purpose."

I am proud and happy with Xavier as he delivered his valedictory address, where he mentioned my parents, his parents, and me as his inspiration. He expressed gratitude to my parents for always supporting us in our studies.

Time flew past...  

Xav and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend for around three years now, since our third year in accountancy. The CPA board exam was over... and we both topped the board exam. We both ranked no.1 with an average of 92.25 percent. And now we are already certified public accountants.

Our parents were both happy with our achievements.

Xavier's parents treated Xavier to New York Disneyland, and they invited me to be with them.

My parents treated me to a Scandinavian tour, and also they invited Xavie to be with us.

Another milestone of our life is about to start...

Enrollment time for our College of Law comes...

Xavier and I were both freshmen students, but still, we were classmates.