chapter 63 (Cede's Birthday Bash: A Celebration That Never Ends)

AUTHOR's POV

Host: Now, let's focus the spotlight on the birthday girl. It's Cede's Moment! We'll witness the cutting of the birthday cake and hear a special thank you message from Cede.

(Cutting of the Birthday Cake )

Hi Everyone... I just want to take a moment to say a big thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my 18th birthday so special. Your presence, love, and warm wishes meant the world to me.

To my incredible family, Mommy, Daddy, Kuya Zekie, Kuya Kiel and to our youngest Mercede your constant support and love have shaped me into the person I am today. I am beyond grateful.

To our LC family, you're like our own family, sticking by us when things are good or tough.

To my awesome friends, thank you for the laughter, the memories, and for being my partners in crime. Your friendship is the greatest gift.

To everyone who joined the celebration, thank you for adding joy to my special day. Your presence made it even more meaningful.

As I step into this new chapter of my life, I carry with me the love and good vibes you all shared. Here's to more adventures and beautiful moments together.

Thank you again for making my birthday truly unforgettable.

With heartfelt gratitude, Cede,"

The night is still young, let's watch the video  Cede's Fairy Tale... The video is a beautiful montage capturing the magical moments, turning Cede's life story into a fairy tale filled with love, laughter, and the magic of cherished memories ...

the narration of the video clips ---

"Once upon a time in a little city of Koronadal, a star was born – our beloved Cede, the eldest of the two daughters of Atty. Zekiel Obillo and Atty. Mercedes Lacsamana-Obillo-  (Photo clips showing the delivery room photos of Mercedes with Cede and Zekiel.)

From playing in the backyard to school days filled with laughter, Cede's childhood was a magical beginning. Books, lessons, and growing up - Cede's school days were a chapter of discovery and friends (photos of Cede, video clip while she's at her school. with classmates in different school activities and with Mercddes and Zekiel)

A close-knit family, filled with love and support. Cede's story is woven with the threads of family bonds. (photos and video clips of Cede with her parents, her bothers and sister, and her grandparents on vacations and family gatherings - reunions, Christmas Eve celebrations, and many more)

The garden of friendship bloomed, with friends like Fides, Hera, Tyche, and more – creating a fairy circle of joy. (video clips and photos captured in the Isla El Paraiso, in the LC Residences neighborhood having fun)

Cede, exploring the world with family and friends, collecting tales of adventures in foreign lands ( photos and video clips during family travel abroad... with the LC family group tour abroad... 

The grand celebration of Cede's 18th birthday, a fairy-tale debut filled with magic and wonder. ( Video clips and Photoshop --- on-site edit)... Cede stepping into adulthood, a new chapter unfolding, with dreams, aspirations, and the promise of a bright future.

And so, the fairy tale continues, with Cede as the radiant star, painting the canvas of her life with love, joy, and endless possibilities." ( showing various photos of Cede captured  while having the celebration)

"Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your hats because something amazing is happening right now! Look at this - everyone is heading to the center floor to dance! Can you feel the excitement in the air?