chapter 45: (LC Boys' Secret Mission)

ZEKIEL's POV

I gathered my LCBoys family at my place to share some big news during dinner.

You: (Raising your glass) Hey, everyone, can I have your attention for a moment?

Friends: (Turning their attention to you)

Raphael: What's up?

You: Well, I invited you all here tonight because I've got some exciting news to share. Cedes and I...

Nickolai: (Excited) Wait, are you going to say what I think you're going to say?

You: (Smiling) Yes, Nickolai, I am. Cedes and I are officially in a relationship!

Friends: (Cheers, applause, and congratulatory remarks)

Vince: That's awesome! Congratulations, both of you!

Marco: About time, huh?

Orlan: I had a feeling something was up.

Ching: You guys make a great couple.

Adrixx: We're happy for you.

Brixx: Congratulations, and all the best to both of you.

Thunder: (Jokingly) Finally, now we don't have to guess anymore.

Storm: This is fantastic news!

Light: You guys deserve all the happiness in the world.

Paul: (Raising his glass) Here's to a beautiful journey ahead for you two!

You: Thank you, everyone! We appreciate your support, and we're excited about this new chapter in our lives.

Cedes: (Smiling at you) I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends to share this with.

While enjoying the lively atmosphere, I share my thoughts about proposing.

You: (Amidst the upbeat atmosphere) I've been thinking about something important, and I'd love to get your input.

Raphael: (Curious) What's on your mind?

You: Well, I've been thinking about proposing to Cedes. I want to make it special and memorable, and I'd like to hear your ideas and advice.

Nickolai: (Excited) That's fantastic news! Tell us more.

Vince: Do you have any specific ideas in mind?

You: (Thoughtful) I want it to be unique and meaningful. I'm considering different locations, ways to pop the question, and even the timing.

Marco: (Enthusiastic) How about a destination proposal? Somewhere you both love?

Orlan: Or a surprise proposal during a special date night?

Ching: (Suggesting) What about involving your friends in some way to make it even more memorable?

Adrixx: (Thinking) You could create a video or a photo album documenting your journey together and end with the proposal.

Brixx: And think about what would make Cedes feel loved and cherished. That's the most important thing.

Thunder: (Jokingly) How about a flash mob proposal? That would be unforgettable!

Storm: Seriously though, it should reflect your love story and what makes your relationship unique.

Light: Consider what Cedes would want. What's her dream proposal?

Paul: (Offering support) You've got a fantastic group of friends here to help you plan and make it perfect.