chapter 46 (Unraveling the Mystery of Fantasy Land Outfits)

AUTHOR's POV

The proposal at Xandra's Sanctuary

In the early morning, the ladies were having breakfast and talking about the event at 5 p.m. They were confused.

Alyza: (Confused) Hey, has anyone figured out why we're meeting at Xandra's Sanctuary at 5 p.m. and why we need to wear fantasy land outfits?

Mercedes: (Curious) I'm wondering the same thing, Alyza. It's got me thinking.

Jenna: (Excited) I'm not sure, but I love the idea of dressing up! It sounds like a special event.

Odette: (Thoughtful) Maybe it's a surprise party or celebration for someone? The fantasy land outfits suggest something fun and magical.

Alexandra: (Enthusiastic) I'm already planning my outfit. This could be a fantastic adventure!

Kathrina: (Agreeing) Dressing up in fantasy land clothes brings back childhood memories. I'm looking forward to it.

Cherry: (Smiling) Whatever it is, it's bound to be a great time with all of us together.

Pearl: (Curious) Do any of you think it could be related to a special occasion or milestone for someone in our group?

Victoria: (Thinking) It's possible. But I can't think of anyone who has something significant happening right now.

Athena: (Excited) I can't help but feel it's going to be a memorable event. Maybe we're in for a nice surprise!

Xerxes: (Teasing) I like Mercedes' idea that we're all going on a magical quest in our fantasy land outfits.

Zarinas: (Laughing) That would be an adventure! I'm already interested.

Helene: (Intrigued) Well, no matter what it is, it's going to be a fun day with all of you.

Alyza: (Looking at her watch) This is getting even more mysterious. We can't go into Fantasy Land until 5 p.m., and we have to wear our Fantasy Land outfits.

Jenna: (Baffled) It's like they're making us really curious. I'm so curious about what's going on.

Odette: (Curious) I wonder why they picked 5 p.m.? Why not earlier?

Alexandra: (Excited) It must be something big for them to have all these rules and surprises.

Kathrina: (Agreeing) They're really making this an event to remember.

Cherry: (Smiling) Well, it's working. I can't stop thinking about it!

Pearl: (Impatient) I can't believe we have to wait! I want to know what's going on now.

Victoria: (Thinking) Do you think they're setting up something magical inside Fantasy Land?

Athena: (Enthusiastic) It could be! I hope it's something whimsical and enchanting.

Xerxes: (Teasing) Maybe they have a dragon guarding the entrance until 5 p.m.

Zarinas: (Laughing) Now that would be a surprise!

Helene: (Intrigued) I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait for the big reveal. It's making us more excited.

The ladies, Alyza, Jenna, Odette, Alexandra, Kathrina, Cherry, Pearl, Victoria, Athena, Xerxes, Zarinas, and Helene, were getting more curious because the men were mysteriously missing, busy with something. They were wondering what the day had in store for them and why the men were occupied with their activities.

Alyza: (Curious) Did any of you hear from the guys? They're missing, and it's making me even more curious about today.

Jenna: (Wondering) I tried calling Marco, but he didn't answer. It seems like they're all in on some secret plan.