chapter 40(Breaking the News)

ZEKIEL's POV

At Vince bar...

Vince's bar has a lively and energetic atmosphere, and it's a place where we often hang out. It's known for its lively ambiance, where people come together for a good time. We frequently stay overnight here.

The combination of soft lighting, colorful decorations, and music creates a welcoming and fun environment. That's why we love being here, aside from the fact that Vince, the owner, is our friend. The bar is designed to be a place where friends can relax, dance, and enjoy drinks, making it an ideal spot for celebrations and gatherings.

As I enter the VIP room, everyone is there...

Zekiel: Hey, everyone! Thanks for coming out tonight. Let's celebrate, shall we?

Aldrixx: Buddy, you look like you're on cloud nine. What's the big news?

"Well, I have news!"

"What's that? Seems like a big breakthrough!" all my friends exclaimed.

Zekiel: Well, I'm excited to announce that Mercedes and I are finally getting along, and it feels amazing!

Brixx: That's fantastic, buddy! It's about time you two patched things up. Here's to a newfound love story!

Thunder: Cheers to that! Let's raise our glasses to Zekiel and Mercedes. clinks glasses

Light: I'm so happy for you, buddy. It's a good reason to celebrate... I hope you get us all a bit tipsy!

Storm: Yes! No better place to celebrate than Vince's bar.

Marco: Buddy, you've got superb ideas with this bar. It has such a great vibe.

Ching: And the music is perfect for dancing. Let's hit the dance floor, everyone!

Nickolai: You seem to be in a good mood, buddy. They were inspired and relieved that things were better between you and Mercedes.

Orlan: It's great to see you smile, buddy. That's the smile of success...

Vince: Well, I'm glad you all like the place. Buddy, this is a big step forward. Cheers to you and Mercedes! Don't get married too soon!

Raphael: Buddy, make sure you keep this newfound friendship going strong... Stop that business of jumping from one lap to another... We'll hold you accountable for that.

Zekiel: I promise I will, and thanks for the support, everyone. Let's make tonight unforgettable! Cheers!!!

Storm: But, brudie... Zekiel, you've got that starry-eyed look. What's the deal with you and Mercedes?

Thunder: Yeah, spill the beans, buddy! We've been hearing whispers about some romantic vibes.

Light: winks Zekiel, is there something you're not telling us? Is love in the air?

Aldrixx: Come on, mate! You're grinning from ear to ear. What's the secret?

Brixx: Don't be shy, Zekiel. We're your friends. Share the juicy details!

Paul: I sense a love story brewing. Zekiel, are you and Mercedes in the latest romance?

Raphael: smirking Zekiel, our Casanova, finally settling down? This is breaking news!

Nickolai: Zekiel, my man, spill it. What's going on between you and Mercedes?

Ching: teasing Zekiel, are you composing love poems now? What's the scoop?