chapter 62 ( Cede's fairy tale 18th birthday)

AUTHOR's POV

Zekiel is a happy husband and a dad to four kids - Zekie, Elai, Cede, and Mercede. He's busy with his law firm, working as a lawyer with Marco for their business. Mercedes is now a stay-at-home mom, leaving her job as a judge to take care of their family.

Tonight, everyone in Isla El Paraiso is excited because Cede is turning 18. The LC spouses and many kids are here to celebrate. Cede's classmates and friends joined in, and they were taken to the party by speedboats from Amboy's Resort.

 Xyra and Xyna, along with their families, are here, as well as Zekiel's Ninang Xenia and Ninong Calex. The party has a floral festival theme, with the hall and surroundings filled with vibrant flowers.

The place for the debut party looks like a magical garden. There are flowers everywhere, in all sorts of bright colors. The hall is decorated with lots of flowers, making it feel like a floral festival. The guests are wearing dresses and outfits inspired by flowers some even have fresh flowers as accessories, making them look like pretty fairies, and the whole place has a happy and lively vibe. It's like stepping into a fairy tale with all the beautiful blooms around

Cede, the birthday girl, looks pretty in her flower-inspired outfit. Her gown is like a living garden, full of bright petals and a flowing style. The gown fits her just right, and she looks like a princess with all the beautiful flowers around her. It looks like she's a princess of the flower festival. Cede's outfit makes the party feel even more magical and happy.

Athena: Hey, guys! Check out my gown. It's like a garden on a dress!

Xerxes: Wow, Athena! That's so pretty. Mine's got flowers too, but yours is like a whole garden.

Victoria: I love the theme. The venue feels like Eve's garden.

Jenna: Totally! And look at my gown, it has these cute flower patterns.

Xandra: Jenna, that's adorable! I can't decide which flower I like the most.

Zarina: My dress has roses all over. Red ones, just like in a real garden.

Pearl: This place is amazing. Feels like we're in a fairy tale.

Cherry: I know, right? And check out my gown, it has these tiny butterflies.

Kathrina: So cute, Cherry! And look at mine, it's like walking through a field of daisies.

Odette: I love how everyone's dresses match the garden vibe.

Helene: Speaking of which, did you see Cede's dress? She looks like a flower princess.

Alyza: True, Helene! The whole venue is like a magical garden party.

Athena: Hey, everyone! Can we take a moment to appreciate Victoria's skills in making these gowns?

Xerxes: Absolutely! Victoria, these dresses are amazing. I feel like a flower fairy in mine.

Jenna: I agree! Victoria, the flower patterns on my gown are so pretty. You're talented.

Xandra: Victoria, the details on my dress are fantastic. It's like you captured the beauty of a garden.

Zarina: My gown with the roses is perfect! Victoria, you did such a great job.

Pearl: Victoria, the venue and these dresses make us feel like we're in a dream. Thank you!

Cherry: Your craftsmanship is truly magical, Victoria. I love the tiny butterflies on my gown.

Kathrina: And look at the daisies on mine! Victoria, you're so creative.