chapter 51(Enchanting Victorian themed Engagement Affair continues)

AUTHOR's POV

engagement celebrations continue...

Host: "Hey everyone! Get ready for a trip down memory lane because we're about to spice things up with some old-school jams! Who's ready to see some cool dance moves? Make sure you've got your dancing shoes on because we're diving into the past with some classic beats."

The crowd cheers with excitement.

Host: "Here's the plan: We've got ten awesome couples ready to rock the dance floor. Each couple will take their turn, showing off their moves to those timeless tunes from back in the day. Once everyone's strutted their stuff, we'll need your help to decide who takes home the dance crown!"

The crowd claps and cheers in agreement.

Host: "No more waiting! Let's kick it off with our first couple. Give it up for Light and Cherry! Show us what you've got!"

Cue the retro music as Light and Cherry start their performance.

Host: "Great kick-off! Now, let's keep the party going with Thunder and Victoria. DJ, hit it!"

The pattern continues as each couple hits the stage, flaunting their dance styles to the throwback tunes. The crowd cheers and claps after every performance.

Host: "Wow, what a show of talent and style! Let's give a big round of applause to all our awesome couples. While the judges make their decision, keep the love coming for our fantastic dancers!"

The crowd applauds, and the host waits for the judges to make their call.

Host: "Hey, everyone! Listen up! Tonight is more than just a party; it's a celebration of love – the kind that brought Zekiel and Mercedes to this fantastic moment. Mercedes, from the first time I laid eyes on you, I knew you were special."

Zekiel looks at Mercedes, his eyes sparkling.

Zekiel: "You've brought so much joy, warmth, and love into my life. Your kindness, your strength, and the way you light up a room have made every day with you a treasure. Here, in front of our friends and family, I want to declare my love for you. You're my confidante, my partner, and my biggest supporter. I promise to cherish you, stand by you, and love you more every day."

Mercedes smiles, her eyes filled with emotion.

Mercedes: "Zekiel, my love, these moments will stay with us forever. From the bottom of my heart, I want to tell you what you mean to me. You've been my rock, my comfort, and my greatest adventure. Your love has guided me through sunny days and stormy nights."

Mercedes reaches for Zekiel's hand.

Mercedes: "I'm profoundly grateful for the love we share, and I look forward to the countless moments we'll create together. Zekiel, you're my heart, my partner in crime, and my soulmate. Today, surrounded by those we cherish, I promise to stand by you, support you, and love you unconditionally for all our days."

Zekiel and Mercedes share a tender moment, and the crowd bursts into heartfelt applause.

Host: "That's a beautiful declaration of love! Let's raise our glasses to Zekiel and Mercedes. May your journey together be filled with endless love, laughter, and joy. Cheers!"

The crowd lifts their glasses, toasting to the newly engaged couple.

Host: "Okay, folks! The moment we've been waiting for is finally here! Our sneaky judges have been keeping an eye on all the amazing Victorian-themed outfits. I'm excited to announce the winners of our surprise costume contest. We've got some incredible individuals and couples in the spotlight tonight!"