chapter 61( baby Zekiel birthday bash)

AUTHOR'S POV

Time sure does fly!

Zekie, he's Zekiel and Mercedes' first little one is turning one, and they're having a big birthday party at their awesome castle-themed home in the LC Residences exclusive neighborhood.

The LC family—Raphael, Alyza, Thunder, Victoria, Ching, Kathrina, Paul, Jenna, Light, Cherry, Brixx, Pearl, Nickolai, Zarina, Aldrixx, Xerxes, Orlan, Helene, Light, Pearl, Storm, Odette—are all sitting together at their reserved table enjoying their chats.

Xandra: This party is so much fun! Zarina, are you the one who baked the cupcakes?

Zarina: Oh yes, are they delicious? Odette, did you see Zekie's cute outfit?

Xandra: Yes, it is! 

Odette: Adorable outfit, he looks so cute!! And those decorations are fantastic.

Cherry: Yeah! How's the birthday boy doing?

Pearl: Zekie looks so happy! His little dance moves are amazing.

Victoria: Let's have a  photo with the birthday cake, that's one of Zarina's masterpieces.

Xerxes: Definitely! Athena, The punch, it's refreshing.

Athena: And let's catch the magic show for the kids?

Kathrina: Yes, they were mesmerized!

Jenna: I loved it when Zekie unwrapped the gifts. Alyza, your gift was so thoughtful!

Alyza: Thanks, Jenna! He smiles when he sees animals during the balloon animals show.

Helene: It was heartwarming. Such a wonderful celebration!

Raphael: Hey Zekie, happy birthday! Marco, did you notice how Zekiel couldn't stop smiling?

Marco: Of course! Brudie, did you check out all the awesome gifts everyone brought?

Paul: Did you see how Zekie's face lit up with joy?

Nickolai: It was the cutest Ching, your toy car sirens caught Zekie's attention, right?

Ching: Aldrixx, Brixx, Orlan, did you grab a piece of that yummy cake?

Aldrixx: It was so good! Brixx, did you see Thunder and Storm enjoying the party?

Brixx: They had a blast! Orlan, did those birthday games bring a smile to Zekie's face?

Orlan: The laughter during the games was priceless!

Thunder: The magic show had everyone laughing!

Storm: Balloon animals were a hit! Light, did you capture some awesome pics of Zekie?

Light: I've got some great shots! Vince, let's shout out to Zekie's parents for throwing an amazing celebration!

Vince: Zekie, your parents nailed it! Happy birthday!

One by one Zekie's other guests arrived...

Now, late Xavier's family arrived- Ninang Xenia, Ninong Calex, Xyra, Xyna, Xyrus, and Xynon...

Ninang Xenia: Happy birthday, Zekie! Did you like the surprises?

Ninong Calex: Zekie, hope your day is as fantastic as you are! Xyra, Xyna, did you see Zekie's big smile?

Xyna: so lovable!

Xyra: Yeah, very cute! Cyrus, did you join in the birthday games with Zekie?

Cyrus: Of course! I and XynonI wish baby Zekie a super special day too.