Drunk & Confused

Elenas POV

When I get home, Dawn has almost everything unpacked and is in the kitchen making lunch. She turns around and smiles" Hi E, how was your sleep over," she asks while moving her eyebrows up and down.

"Your such a nerd, " I giggle at her. "It was...good," I tell her as I lean up against the kitchen counter across from her. It was more than good, it was the most amazing sex I have ever had, the man can make my body hum I thought to myself.

"Hmmm... Just good? Does Mr. Sexy Pants not know how to work his magic stick?" She asks curiously.

"Oh my Gosh Dawn... Yes, he knows how to work his Giant Beastie quite well you jack ass," I playfully reply and Dawn erupts in laughter.

"Giant Beastie?? That's Fucking awesome you named his dick," she continues to laugh at me.

It takes Dawn a bit to stop laughing, as I sit there looking at her shaking my head.

"Well Damn, I thought you would be out all day, or even cancel on me tonight," She smirks, and side eyes me.

"Well, actually he wanted me to stay the night tonight, but I didn't want to. It's just too fast too soon, ya know. I like him and all, but he needs to slow down a bit. I just hope it's not gonna be awkward at work," I sigh.

Dawn turns around with a shocked look on her face. "You mean you turned down the sexiest man on earth to come home to have a date night with me!!??!" She squeals out. "You do realize that you are probably the first woman or human that has turned down that man... Like.. Ever..." She Chuckles. "Damn Girl you either just piqued his interest or just ended the best weekend of your life," She chortles.

Fuck..I never thought of that. Maybe this was just a weekend of fun and I just fucked it up. Damn it did I just overreact? I had to leave though, I don't want to catch feelings for this guy, and things were moving so fast, it scared me. So why can't I just get over it and not keep thinking I made the biggest mistake of my life not staying the night with him?

"ELENA! Hello,"Dawn yells.

"Huh, What?" I get brought out of my mental conversation with myself.

"I asked if you want a chicken salad sandwich silly," She asks, looking at me like I am a mental case.