Chpt. 8 growing up

A couple of weeks later Nat was fully used to being a mom. She bonded quickly with her and the team was now also used to it's newest addition. Almost daily they bought something for the little Elinor, a new pillow or plush. Her room was now fully decorated and it was time to surprise Nat and her baby.

Before Nat opened the door she looked at everyone and thanked them, especially Tony, because he was paying for almost everything.

When the door opened the was stunned and her jaw dropped. She had tears in her eyes when she saw all the decoration and furniture in the room. It was so lovely and everything fits perfect together. It was more than she could've ever imagined. The cozy nursery for a Elinor is adorned in soft pastel colors, with walls painted in a soothing shade of beige pinkish. The room is filled with natural light streaming in through lace curtains. Plush, fluffy white rugs cover the floor, making it perfect for playtime.

The crib is the centerpiece, draped with a delicate canopy and adorned with a mobile of gentle, rotating butterflies. The bedding is soft and adorned with dainty floral patterns. A comfortable glider with a matching ottoman sits in one corner, perfect for late-night feedings and storytime.

Shelves are lined with children's books and stuffed animals, and there's a beautiful hand-painted mural of a fairytale scene on one wall. The closet is stocked with tiny dresses, onesies, and adorable accessories, neatly organized and ready for every occasion.

A soft, warm, and dimmable lighting fixture hangs from the ceiling, casting a soft, warm glow in the evenings. Overall, it's a haven of tranquility and comfort for the precious baby girl.

 Overall, it's a haven of tranquility and comfort for the precious baby girl

Time skip 6 years later

Elinor's POV
I woke up to my mom gently shaking me awake and planting a soft kiss on the top of my head.
I jumped out of my bed being clearly excited about today. Today was the first day, where each of my family members is allowed to teach me their individual specialty. I begged mom for years now but she always saids that I'm too young, but, a week ago she promised that today is the day.

I put on my new suit, that uncle Tony had made for me. It was a simple black suit, almost like the one my mom is always wearing on missions.

After we all had breakfast it was finally time to get started.

Since I had taken an interest in basically everything around me, I often run around from one Avenger to another and asking them endless questions.

At first I started with my uncleTony Stark, ever the inventor, had given me a small lab space to tinker and explore. My eyes light up with curiosity as I peered through a microscope, trying my best to mimic him.

Next up was Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow and my mom. She showed me some impressive martial arts and agility tricks. But before I was allowed to learn these she taught me discipline, balance, and the importance of self-defense. At the end of our first session I surprised her with my quick reflexes and determination. She hugged me tight and told me proudly that I did amazing and that I was truly just like her, a natural.

After lunch break I went to my uncle Steve Rogers, Captain America. He had become a father like figure to me. He imparted valuable life lessons about integrity and the importance of standing up for what was right. Our training session in the Tower's gym was filled with lots of laughing.

After that I went down to Bruce Banner, he Hulk or Brucey as I like to call him. I somehow have a calming presence that helped him maintain control over his emotions. We spend the next hours talking about science and stuff. He showed me all sorts off equipment that he uses in a daily basis. I was impressed.

But the day was not only about training and learning from the Avengers; I had of course my playtime as well. My uncle Clint Barton, Hawkeye, teaches me archery and on the first try I shot all arrows at practice targets. We both are impressed and I was so proud of myself. At the end we played hide and seek seek, which I of course won because I crawled into the vents.

So these are my days from now on and I couldn't be more excited, learning all the tricks the adults do so the time.