Chpt.5 tough mission and sickness

It's now been a few days since they had shared a wonderful night together. They promised to each other, to never ever talk about this with anyone. They still shared a few knowing looks when they see each other.

But for now they had to pretend to hat each other again. When Thor came into the room, followed by Loki in cuffs, her heart sinks. Soon Thor announced, after everyone gathered around, that Loki has to come back to Asgard with him. It broke her heart. But she didn't let her emotion show up so she just nodded and started blankly at the two brothers.

After they both had returned to Asgard everyone continues to live their life's like nothing ever happened. Nat on the other hand felt sorry for Loki, she had seen another side of him, a vulnerable soft side.

A week after that, the images of their night were still replaying in her mind. So she didn't pay much attention to the sickness in her.

She ignored the fact that she felt sick in the early morning for most days and thought that this was a typical cold. So she treated it like that, getting a hot tea from time to time or take a long bath.

The next day she woke up to a huge cramp in her belly. She immediately jumped up and dashed to the bathroom. She reached the toilet just in time to throw up.

*9 month time skip*
In the morning Natasha gets up, just like a typical morning. She then notices that she didn't feel or get sick anymore and she was happy about that.

"Miss Romanov, your presence is requested in the conference room, immediately" JARVIS interrupted her precious quiet time. "Okay JARVIS that's for notifying me. Tell the others that I will be down soon" she replied to the AI.

A few later she was down in the conference room. She took her seat in the corner of the room. When Tony finally entered the room everyone seams to be as much annoyed as she is. There was a lot of confusion when Tony told everyone that they suit up and went to Russia.

On the way to Russia they got the information that her had to take of a HYDRA base. She again noticed this strange pain in her stomach again. She thought that it was just a sensitive stomach, but she never gets one, so she decided that it would be the best to get this checked out after the mission.

Only thirty minutes later they arrived at their destination. They picked up their weapons, left the Quinjet and made their way inside the base.

In the dimly lit corridors of a hidden Hydra base, tension hung in the air like a thick fog. The Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes, had infiltrated this stronghold with one goal in mind - to dismantle Hydra's sinister operations once and for all.

Iron Man's suit hummed with power, Captain America's shield was at the ready and Hulk's brute strength was a formidable force. Black Widow, ever the shadowy infiltrator, led the way with her trademark stealth and precision.

As they moved deeper into the base, they encountered Hydra soldiers, armed to the teeth and fiercely loyal to their malevolent cause. They quickly took care of hem, which means they are dead. Multiple explosions rocked the facility, smoke billowing through the halls as the Avengers battled their way through the enemy ranks.

The entire team was a well-oiled machine, their teamwork unparalleled. They fought their way to the heart of the base, where they discovered something that sent a shiver down Natasha Romanoff's spine. Hydra was developing a new, horrifying weapon - a bioweapon that had the potential to unleash untold devastation upon the world.

With grim determination, the Avengers set out to sabotage this sinister project. Stark's suit hacked itself into the facility's mainframe, extracting valuable information while Clint and Captain America were engaged in a fierce battle with Hydra's elite guards. The Hulk, a raging behemoth, smashed through reinforced doors to gain access to the bioweapon's chamber.

Natasha, ever the consummate spy, slipped into the shadows, disabling alarms and cameras, and eliminating any threats that crossed her path. Her moves were graceful and deadly, but as the battle raged on, a creeping sensation of nausea began to gnaw at her.

The Avengers fought valiantly, dismantling Hydra's bioweapon and securing the facility, but Natasha's condition worsened. The noxious fumes from the bioweapon, combined with the intensity of the battle, had taken their toll. She felt sick to her stomach, the world spinning around her.

Once they are back in the Quinjet she quickly sat down in order to stoop the spinning. To distracted with with holding her cramping belly, she didn't noticed that everyone was staring concerned at her.

Bruce, go was back as his old self, and Tony crouched down and asked her what's was wrong. As the pain worsened she hissed that she was in unbearable pain. They both looked concerned t each other and told her that they will immediately get her checked out once they are back home.

The moment the jet was back on the helipad at the Avengers Tower, the two scientists escorted her quickly to the med bay.

In the bay they put her gently onto a table. Tony and Bruce connected her to all sorts of machines to find out what's wrong with her.

While clinching onto her stomach she told them that it was just her stomach that hurts and nothing more. Bruce immediately went to grab an ultrasound to find out what's causing the pain.

Tony gave her some sort of medicine to stop the pain and it worked almost immediately. Bruce put a cold gel onto her bellman's started scanning.

„Oh my god" he exclaimed shocked. „What-what is it" Natasha and Tony asked concerned in union, because they never heard Bruce this slicked and confused.
„You-your pregnant and the BABY IS ABOUT TO COME" he exclaims nearly shouting the last part.