Chpt.23 mischief at night

When the sun has set I decided that I wanted to do something mischievous. I don't know why but I feel like I have to do it.

So when the clock strikes 11pm all of the avengers went to bed. So I stayed silently in my room waiting for them to finally sleep.

30 minutes later it was all silent when I was laying under my blanket, fully dressed and ready to go. I was excited because it would be the first time sneaking out for me. I was planning on going to a rooftop with my pack cigs I bought a week ago after school. I wanted to try them because I some teens and adults doing that.

I hopped out of bed and went to my closed where I kept the pack and the lighter hidden. I stuffed in my left pocket of my black, oversized zip up hoodie and went out off my room.

When I reached the living room I felt safe. I still had that weird feeling in my guts that I was being watched. When I checked the room, which was dark and I could barely see anything that was five feet away from me, I didn't see or hear anyone.

I deeply inhaled the slightly cold night air and sighted. „I did it, finally" I smiled to myself. So my mission was going out on a rooftop, so I started looking for the perfect one.

I walked down various streets and small alleys when I saw one that looks perfect. It was a high building, almost like a skyscraper. Luckily for they had a fire staircase hanging down so I could easily reach the roof without getting caught. The staircase was covered with the early morning dew, the one that is on the grass in the park when it's still quiet early. I almost slipped because of that but I was able to hold onto that cold and wet metal.

When I was finally up the sky started to change itself into the mysterious colors of the early morning. It was so satisfying to watch the dark blue of the night slowly fade away and be replaced a flaming red and orange. It was outstanding for me.

I pulled the cigarettes out off my pocked, took a cig out and put the tip in my mouth. I lighted it and inhaled the intoxicating smoke. I broke down into a coughing fit because it burned and tested horrible. After a few more tries I slowly started to get the hang of it and it wasn't that horrible and disgusting anymore.

When I finished the first I felt some sort of relief that made my body tickling and a little dizzy. I felt a little weird but also nice at the same time.

I climbed down and decided to walk around a littering more. Just enough to clear my head and keep this excited feeling of doing something forbidden and mischievous.

After an hour or two more roaming through the dark and dangerous streets of New York I was back in front of the tower. The sun was now half was up in the sky and I thought that it would be the best to watch it rise from top of the tower.

I tiptoed past the front security guard and into the elevator. My heart was racing with excitement as I ride up the floors in the small metal box.

A single high pitched ‚bong' ripped me out off my thoughts. The door slowly opened and revealed the topp of the world, or at least that's what it feels like being exposed to the cold wind 93 floors above New York City. It was a thrilling experience for me and I feel the adrenaline pumping through my body.

I stepped out and inhaled the cold air. It was fresh and crisp and made my body shiver again when it filled the warm inside of my lungs. Taking a couple steps towards the edge I started to feel the excitement bubbling even more. I smiled to myself, sat down and put both of my legs over the edge.

I felt truly happy as I looked at the sun rise, which was beautiful and stunning and smiled again. After the sun was fully risen into the sky I checked the time on my phone. It was now 6:30 am, so I would be the perfect time go sneak back into my room before anyone would notice that I was up or sneaked out. Or at least that's what I thought.

My plan was to go back to my room, brush my teeth, because I still could taste the cigarette smoke in my mouth, and went to bed. I thought that maybe I could sleep for an hour or two before I „got up" and I hoped that I wouldn't look that tired.
But the moment the metal door of the elevator opened, my wonderful plan vanished into thin air.

He, Loki, was there staring sternly at me, with a almost disappointed expression on this face. I stared back, blankly, and there I could see it. The same mischievous smile I have, it creeps me out. I just waved at him said hello and went straight into my room.