Chpt.20 my new life

Three years had passed since I have been freed from horrible brainwashing of the Red Room. I had come a long way from the traumatized young girl that I once was, thanks to the unwavering support of my loving mother, Natasha Romanoff, and the rest of the Avengers. My entire life has transformed in unimaginable ways.

I was now attended school, just like any ordinary teenager. It was a far cry from the isolated and controlled environment of the Red Room. I slowly made friends and studied.

My long days were often filled with training sessions alongside my mother and the other Avengers. Natasha,my mom, also known as Black Widow, has becoming my all time mentor and guiding light.

The weekends were usually a time for fun and bonding. I had been growing quiet close to the Avengers, like I was the daughter of each one of them. We shared laughter, meals, and thrilling adventures.
---

A typical day in my life was a mix of my daily routine at school and superhero training. I always woke up early to the sound of my alarm clock at around 6am.

School was always my first stop. I joined the ranks of students rushing to classes, carrying a backpack with all their books. The halls were filled with loud and wild chatter, lockers slamming shut, and the occasional high-five handshake with my friends that I had made so far. I was friends with Peter Parker, Spiderman and his girlfriend Mj. They are really funny and I love hanging out with them. And there is Ned, he is quiet the nerdiest guy of our group. We always talk about Star Wars, which is nice. I am pretty good at academically, I almost got straight A's, but in some subjects I have to study a lot to get them.

After school, I return to the Avengers' tower. Homework was always tackling for me because I have a hard time sitting still. Luckily I have my mother, Natasha, she is always always there for me and offers guidance and support.

Evenings were reserved for the real adventure. Training sessions with my mom and the rest of the Avengers.

The training is quiet intense but filled with a sense of camaraderie. I'm learning to harness my newfound abilities, blending stealth and combat skills just like my mother.

Uncle Steve, aka Captain America imparted discipline and leadership, while my uncle Bucky is introducing me to the world of throwing a knife perfectly. So far this is my favorite activity, because it is pretty simple for me and efficient.

My uncle Tony is also ever-present, offering insights into technology and invention. We usually sit in his lab, eating shawarma and listening to his favorite band AC/DC.

Once all the day's work was done, it was always time for relaxing. That's when the movie night starts.  It has become a cherished tradition around the tower, because that's the time we are all together like a typical family.

We all gathered around in the common area, everyone is equipped with popcorn and blankets, ready to enjoy a movie. Usually then it comes to movies we all have a different opinion on what to watch. So we always end up having a wild discussion about it. Today went surprisingly well because after only 10 minutes of yelling, shouting and arguing we decided on watching the movie called ‚the greatest showman'.

So today was like every other day, except that it was my favorite day of the week, Friday. That means that after school ends, I have two whole days off just to relax and be myself.

I woke up at around 6 am. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at my tired reflection. I had dark circles under my eyes from studying almost the entire night.

I let out a loud yawn and stretched out my arms. After that I washed my face and did my skin care, which basically means applying sunscreen and moisturizer and touching up my lashes with some mascara and putting on some lip gloss.

 After that I washed my face and did my skin care, which basically means applying sunscreen and moisturizer and touching up my lashes with some mascara and putting on some lip gloss

A/N: I hope you like her. I created her on artbreeder. Let me know if you like her or if I should change something  ~~>

I walked into my walk in closet, which is huge and picked out an outfit. Today I felt more casual and definitely not like dressing up. I put in a white turtleneck with a black t-shirt I sole from Tony like ages ago. It was way too big for me so it was just perfect for me. And for the pants I also picked a black, baggy pants with pockets on the sides.

When I walked down to breakfast everyone complemented on my outfit

When I walked down to breakfast everyone complemented on my outfit. "Wait a sec little devil" uncle Tony stopped me, 'little devil' is the nickname he gave me thanks to my red hair and mischievous attitude, "does that t-shirt once happen to be mine?" he questioned me sarcastically. "Kinda"I smirked at him, grabbing my breakfast and went out of the tower before he could say anything else.

Luckily for me Happy drove me to school today. School was fine, a little boring but that's okay. We didn't do anything special, that's why it felt like sitting in a white classroom for ever.

When I was finally home, I felt exhausted. I wanted nothing more than relax and read in my safe heaven, my room. But at first I gotta say hello to my family. So instead of a quick hello I stayed there for a few hours.

As the sun began to set my uncle Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man, had an announcement. He gathered everyone in the living room, a twinkle in his eye. Before he started stalking, he raised his glass of whiskey.

"Listen up ladies and gentlemen, I have fantastic news," he began with his characteristic flair. "We're throwing a party on this weekend to celebrate Elli's incredible journey and her reunion with Natasha. You're all invited, and it's going to be a night to remember! So get ready tomorrow by 8pm. Oh and dress code is fancy!"