Chpt.6 the baby is comming

„She's pregnant, wai-wait a sec your pregnant?!" Tony exclaims shocked, being white as a ghost. „I-I don't know a-after the red room... they make sure I can ever have kids myself" Nat said under tears.

„I don't care how this is possible for- for now we need to make sure the baby is delivered safely" Bruce interrupted the conversation, clearly being stressed about this whole situation.

„I think it's time Nat. I know you can do this, you are Trinker than you think" Bruce said as calm and unstressed as he can, in order to calm Nat and himself.

The labor pains intensified, each contraction like a vice grip on Natasha's body, threatening to crush her. She clung to the edge of the hospital bed, her knuckles turning white from the sheer force of her grip. Sweat dripped from her brows, and her breathing was labored, jagged gasps of air punctuating her agony.

Tony and Bruce did their best to assist, their voices a steady anchor in the maelstrom of pain. Tony's voice was soothing but firm as he coached her through the contractions. "You've got this, Natasha. Just breathe. Focus on your breath and my voice."

Bruce, ever the scientist, monitored her vital signs, ensuring that both mother and child were safe. He spoke with a reassuring tone, "You're doing great, Natasha. Your body knows what to do. Just a little more."

But for Natasha, each moment felt like an eternity. She was caught in a whirlwind of pain and emotion, and there were moments when she wondered if she could endure any longer. The intensity of the pain was unlike anything she had ever faced in battle, and it brought her to the brink of her physical and emotional limits.

Amid the pain, tears flowed freely down her cheeks, mingling with sweat. Her voice, normally steady and unwavering, was reduced to desperate, choked sobs. "I can't... I don't know if I can do this," she gasped, her resolve faltering.

Tony and Bruce exchanged a glance, their hearts aching for their friend. But they knew Natasha's strength, and they knew she could push through. They continued to encourage her, their words a lifeline in the tempest of her pain.

Then, as the contractions reached their peak, Natasha summoned every ounce of her resilience and determination. With a final, Herculean effort, she pushed, her voice a raw, primal scream of agony and release. In that moment, the world seemed to stand still.

And then, the cry of a newborn pierced the air, cutting through the fog of pain and exhaustion.
„Congratulations Nat, it's a girl" Tony cheered holding up a little infant.

Natasha's heart swelled with indescribable emotion as the baby was placed in her arms. Tears streamed down her face, not just from the lingering pain but from the overwhelming rush of love and joy that engulfed her.