Chpt.27 like father like daughter

It's now the day before christmas and I was beyond excited. This year was the first year for me to have an actual Christmas with my family. Of course years ago when I was younger I remembered that I had it before, but now. Now we are all together as a big family.

So when I got ready that day I remembered the conversation I had about a week ago with my father. He told me that he is always there for me. I smiled to myself and thought that now was the perfect time to talk to him about an ideas I have.

So now that I stand in front of his door and about to knock I felt kinda stupid. „Come in my dear you don't need knock" my father said loudly enough for me to hear. When I slowly opened the door he looked at me with a sheepish smile. „Let me guess you could hear me thinking again, isn't it?" I asked with the same expression on my face. I quickly closed the door behind me and started to explain my idea to him. From time to time a laugh escaped as the plan was perfect. After that I suggested to go down to the rest of the family so no one would get suspicious.

„Well well if that's not mister mischief and mini mischief" uncle Tony greeted us with his typical sense of sarcasm. „Yeah what kind of mischief are the two of you planning" my mom asked with slightly proud smile on her lips. „Nothing" my father and I said in union.

After lunch everyone went to prepare for Christmas. My father also went into his room but still seem a bit unsure. I could sense that he has no clue what's about to come. When I was done wrapping up the presents I went to my moms room. She opened the door immediately after I knocked twice on the door.

„Oh hey sweetie what do you need?" she asked kindly. I quickly explained to her that I thought that my father doesn't seems to have a clue that Christmas is. She looked a bit puzzled and smiled after a second. She told me that on Asgard they have a similar celebration called ‚Yule'. I replied that I thought that we still have some differences in our celebration and that we should probably explain that to him. She agreed with me so went went to his room.

The explanation to him took a bit longer that I expected it to be. After we where done my mom and I left the room. Right before I closed the door he asked if I could stay for a few more minutes. My mom told me that she will be in her room if my father and I need her. We nodded and she left the room.

I asked what the matter was and he told me it was about our special plan for tomorrow. My face immediately lit up in joy and a mix of mischief. We agreed that it would be the best for us to start our mission went everyone was still sleeping.

So when nightfall came it was time to begin. I snuck out off my room and knocked twice on my fathers door. At first we went to my uncle Bucky. I had bought some funny Christmas magnets that will be perfect on his metal arm. Luckily for us he was in deep sleep so it wasn't that heard to attach these to him. After that my father suggested that we went to my uncle Thor's room. For him he had a special surprise. Thanks to the fact that he was long hair it would be perfect to color it white, I even had a clip on beard just like Santa's. With a swirl of his hand the color of Thor's hair turned white and even curled up. When I added the beard and a hat he almost looks like Santa.

When we are done I asked if he could conjure everyone a Christmas hat on their heads. He just laughed and told me that this was one of his easiest tricks. So when this was done we said each other good night and went to bed.

Hours later the entire tower woke up to the ungodly loud roar of Thor. I was wide awake in just a second. I immediately knew that he must have seen what he looks like and so I laughed. Then I heard more yelling or laughter from outside my room. When I opened the door I saw my uncle Clint laughing his ass off by the look uncle Steve and Tony had on their faces as they tried there best to get the Santa hats off of their heads. It was indeed hilarious. „Everyone please report immediately in the living room" JARVIS announced through the inbuilt speaker in the tower.

We all gathered up on the couches

We all gathered up on the couches. When I looked around the room I saw that there was a gigantic Christmas tree standing there. It has all sorts of decoration on it. It was truly magical and when looked it there was a whole bunch of presents. I was so consumed with all its beauty and glory that I didn't notice there was a huge argument going on right in front of me.

Everyone was accusing each other for pulling a prank on them. But when they noticed that my father and I are awfully quiet they started to connected the dots. „It was the two of you, isn't that true?" uncle Steve said with a stern expression on his face. Not everyone seems to be annoyed or surprised by that revelation. My pm and uncle Clint just sat there smiling and laughing. I grinned at him and said „like father like daughter".