Chpt.26 I am a monster

Months later it was now December and everyone was in Christmas fever. The tower was already fully decorated for the upcoming holiday season. I still called Loki father because I guess that neither him nor I are ready for him to be called dad. But he is on a good way to bee an actual dad for me. My mom is also not officially together with him.

I was now currently trying my best to decorate my spacious room. I already spent 3 hours hanging up christmas themed fairy light with little reindeers. I also put on some window pictures so now it looked like I have a stunning winter wonderland world right outside my window. It was truly magical. But I still had a huge box full of stuff to put somewhere in my room. So I spend another 2 hours decorating everything.

Putting sweet and plushy cushions together with a matching blanket on my giant bed was the most fun. I looks now even more comfy and inviting. The hangers for the wall and the ceiling are another pair of shoes. It was tricky to get them to stick on the ceiling but I some managed it.

At some point my mom and my uncle Steve came into my room and asked if I wanted or needed help

At some point my mom and my uncle Steve came into my room and asked if I wanted or needed help. I proudly told them that I did it all on my own. They smiled proudly at me and told me that I did an awesome job. I told them that I will be right back.

I went out of my room and went to my dad's room. I was to proud and way to excited with how my room turned out to I skipped the locking on his door and bursted right into his room.

"How dare you come into my room like this... Oh I thought that you were someone else. Hello Elinor how can I help you sweetheart?" he asked. "I wanted to ask you if you want to come into my room, so I can show you how decorated for Christmas" I said proudly.

He got up and followed me into my room. My mom and uncle Steve were still in my room when we came in. At first uncle Steve was a bit tense but after a few seconds he relaxed. I showed my father around my room. I watched his eyes lit up in excitement when he saw my beautiful decorated room. When he saw the fairy light and the other stuff hanging from the ceiling he stood there in awe. "It's mesmerizing isn't it my love" my mom said while hugging him from behind.

My uncle and I were a bit surprised by that because I never expected my mom to be like that. When we left my room I suggested to got downstairs and ask if we could go outside and play in the snow. It had snowed last night and everything was covered in fluffy, cold white snow.

We all agreed to go out. Out of fun I begged the Avengers to go to the rooftop to have a snowball fight and if we could build a snowman out there. Everyone agreed happily and so went to our room to get dressed for the cold weather.

We are out in the cold having fun, building a huge snowman and now we are having a snowball fight. The snow was to loose to make a snowball with my gloves on. So I pulled them off of my hands. They immediately started to get extreme cold. But instead of feeling them going numb and turn all red, they started to turn light blue with darker prints on them when I touched the snow.

I stood there in pure shock, still not progressing was is happening to me. I got scared when the blue started spread across my entire body. I started shaking in fear and when I felt my eyes go numb it was simply to much for me. So I ran off to my room.

A soft knock was interrupting my sobs that where escaping my mouth. „Hello Elli are you okay? I saw you crying and than you ran off". It was the soft voice of my father. „Can I come in please" he asks carefully. I just sniffed and nodded slowly.

He approached me gently, but when he saw my blue body he stopped. „ please leave I know I'm a monster" I sobbed when I saw the look on his face. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and explained with a soothing tone, "Elli, my dear, I understand this is a lot to take in. I should have told you sooner, but please know that being a frost giant doesn't make you a monster." „A what?!" I asked confused.

He reached out, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Being a frost giant, thats why you are blue, doesn't define who you are. Elli, when you touch something cold, it's a manifestation of our frost giant heritage. It's a part of who we are. But remember, it doesn't make you a monster. Your abilities can be a gift, a unique aspect of yourself that sets you apart. You have a heart, emotions, and the power to choose your path. It's not about the species you belong to; it's about the choices you make."

My eyes welled up with tears as I whispered, " But I'm scared. What if people see me as a monster?"

Loki knelt down to my eye level, locking gazes with me. "Fear is a natural reaction to the unknown, but you have the strength to rise above it. I've faced judgment and scorn, but I've also learned that acceptance comes from within. Embrace who you are, and others will follow."

He continued, "You are not alone, Elli. I am here for you, and I always will be. We'll navigate this journey together. And remember, there is more to you than the cold exterior; there is warmth and kindness within your heart."

I sniffled, wiping away my tears. Loki smiled softly, "You are my daughter, and I am proud of who you are, regardless of your heritage. Let this revelation be the beginning of a new chapter in your life, one where you embrace your uniqueness and learn to love yourself."

He gestured towards a nearby vase, creating a frosty pattern on its surface with a mere touch. When I looked closer to the vase on my nightstands saw the most stunning pattern that I've ever seen. "Embrace your powers, my dear. Use them to create beauty, not destruction. You have control over how you wield them. It's a skill that can be honed, not a curse that defines you." When I looked closer

My fathers eyes softened once more as he continued, "And never forget, no matter what challenges you face, I am always here for you. You're not alone in this journey. We'll learn together, grow together, and face the world as a united front."

I nodded, absorbing my father's kind words. I felt a mix of uncertainty and determination. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a warm embrace. "You're my daughter, Elli, and I love you for who you are, frost giant abilities and all. We'll navigate this world together, and I'll be by your side every step of the way."