Chpt.19 shopping and change

The next day woke up, feeling like a complete different person than I was before, for the past 8 years. I woke up, not as the girl who got beaten up of any simple mistake, instead I was one Elinor Romanov or as I got called Elli.

It was amazing waking up in a nice, warm and comfy bed. Having a room just for myself was also a big plus. The bed was nice and warm, along with the whole setting and atmosphere of the room.

When I opened the eyes I was greeted by the early rays of sunshine, that was gently kissing me awake. I blinked my eyes open, I had the best sleep tonight for what felt like an eternity. So instead of waking up feeling tired, exhausted and scared I woke up well rested and filled with happiness.

I gently lifted myself up into a sitting position, deciding to take a closer look around my room.

I was already told that the room was still fitting and furnished for a six year old girl. It was nice and warm, well decorated with pictures of me, when I was younger. In one picture my mom was holding me in her arms and we looked extremely happy. I felt tears welling up in my eyes. A single one rolled down my cheek, a tear of happiness.

I wandered around for some time, just looking around at all the deco stuff and pictures. A few more memories from the good old times came back, by now I guess that they need some sort of triggering to come back.

At around 7am I left my room and went to right room, where my mom is. After a knock the door opened almost immediately revealing my happy and excited looking mom.

She pulled me into a hug and said "for a sec I thought this was a dream, but it's not. I'm so happy to have you back my lovely daughter, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too mom" I smiled happily, "what are we going to do today?" I asked curiously.

She explained to me that we are going on a shopping trip because my room doesn't fit me anymore. Apparently we are driving to a huge mall, right after breakfast.

After breakfast we got ready to go shopping. We previously decided that not only mom and I are going, uncle Tony, Steve and Bucky are joining us as well.

I opened the door of Tony's expensive car, a black , gold and red Lamborghini and was mesmerized.

It is sprawling huge complex with multiple levels, housing a wide variety of retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment options. My mom told me that there are a lot of well-known anchor stores, such as department stores, surrounded by smaller specialty shops. I was so excited to explore all of them so I almost sprinted in, followed by my family who could barely keep up my pace.

The moment I entered the bustling mall, I was overwhelmed by the sheer magnitude of it all. A symphony of shoppers' chatter and footsteps echoed throughout, creating an atmosphere of vibrant energy.

I navigated through the labyrinth of stores, each one was a treasure trove of fashion. My heart raced as I browsed racks of colorful dresses, stylish jeans, and exquisite accessories. I just couldn't help but feel a thrill as I discovered the latest fashion trends and timeless classics.

The boys said that they would stay outside the stores and they offered to carry all the bags, but just today. Uncle Tony was also extremely kind, he said that he was going to pay for all of that.

The clothing stores were filled with shoppers, just as eager as me and my mom, trying to find their perfect outfits. There was a palpable sense of excitement in the air, as people tried on clothes and checked themselves out in the mirrors, their faces lighting up with satisfaction when they found the ideal piece. And so did my face when I tried all the clothes on.

I lost track of time, swept away by the sheer variety of options and the thrill of the hunt. I tried on outfit after outfit, twirling in front of the mirrors, my happiness evident in my radiant smile. The mall's vibrant ambiance, the colorful displays, and the joy of making fashionable discoveries left me feeling elated and content.

A few hours later I was left exhausted. My mom saw my exhausted look on my face and said that it was time to get some food at the food court.

This place was amazing. It's a huge part of the mall where you anything your heart desires. There were various food and fast food options to choose from. My mom and uncles suggested to go to introduce me to the Chinese food. I picked the noodles with deep fried chicken, it was incredibly soft and tender, absolutely amazing.

After lunch we headed back to the tower. Once there uncle Tony and Steve kept their word and carried all the stuff.

In my room I took my time to put all the clothes into the closet. After that I went online to get some new stuff for my room.
I knew that now my life would change for the better.