Chpt.33 celebrating

I woke up to the early sun rays shining into my face. I stretched, got out of bed and went straight into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine. Since it was only 9am I went down to the kitchen and made breakfast for my parents. About thirty minutes later everything was prepared. The coffee and tea for them as well as my signature breakfast bagels with eggs and avocado. I arranged everything on a big plate and went to my father's room. I figured that they are both in there since my mom went to him yesterday evening.

I knocked twice and after two minutes I heard a 'come in'. I carefully opened the door and smiled a 'good morning' in their direction. It was weird and sweet seeing them there, lying in a bed together in each other's arms. I positioned the plate with the food and drinks in front of them. When they got up to get their breakfast I saw that they are naked. I looked at my mom who was blushing a bit and smiled. "I let you two lovebird enjoy your breakfast. Have fun!" I smiled sheepishly as I went out of the room.

I made my way down to the kitchen ones more, but this time to make breakfast for myself. I made some coffee and a bagel as well some fresh fruit. I sat down on the couch and enjoyed it. Soon uncle Tony, Steve and Bucky came in and made their breakfasts. We all chatted for a while until my parents came down. When we are all assembled uncle Tony stood up and said that he wanted to make a very important announcement.

"Tonight we are having a party folks and I won't hear any no. We are celebrating the victory over the red room and that Elli is safe and well" he cheered. "Oh wait we have another reason uncle Tony" I added quickly, "we also celebrate the fact that we are all together and that mom and dad are reunited" I smiled at them. "Cheers" we all said. After that we all did our daily routine until lunch.

At the lunch table we discussed the details of the upcoming evening. I already knew what I was going to wear, the dress I got from my father. I thought that this would be perfect. We also agreed that this was a private thing so it would be just us, nobody else. Wehen I finished off my plate I excused myself and said that I was getting ready for the party.

In my room I started with taking a long hot shower where I washed my hair and body. I dried my hair off with my blow drier and put it into soft curls. After that I tried my best to do my make up and let down my hair. I went to my closed and took out beautiful dress.

I put it on and it fits perfectly

I put it on and it fits perfectly. It hugged my waist and I felt like a princess. When I checked the time I was surprised how long this all took. It was already past 5pm. A knock on the door interrupted the silence in my room. It was my mom who was king me if I needed any help. I told her yes because the corset in the back is hard to tighten up for me.

She gently tightened it up and I was done in no time. After that she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "You look like a princess sweetheart" . "Thank you so much mom I already feel like one" I smiled. I asked her if she needed any help with her dress and so we went to her room. It took us less than half an hour to finish so we went down to the party.

The music was already blasting through the speakers and all the guys are there. Everyone was wearing a tux and they looked awesome. I spot my dad and uncle Tony talking. It was nice to see them getting along. We made our way over to them and surprised my father. He was stunned by how we looked. We got a lot of complements about our dress and my father told me that I looked like a princess. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

Soon uncle Tony handed each of us drinks. I also got one drink too, which was new for me. We all toasted and everyone held a small speech. And now it was my turn. "So everyone. Thanks for all these lovely and heartwarming words. I also wanted to share a few words. I wanted to thank you all for these wonderful years I've been here. You are the best family I could've ever wished for. Thank you such for saving my life more than ones.I love you so much and I'm honored to be part of this amazing family" 

I smiled at my family and a tear of joy formed in my eyes. I felt truly happy and I knew that from now on my life will be great.

The end