Chpt.16 what do you want?

The moment I woke up, the memories from the past battle came floating back into my mind. The fight against Captain America, for some reason he seams familiar to me. I just thought that it was the years of training and that I was trained to hate them with my whole heart.

As my vision cleared I saw where I was and fear started to build up quickly. I was trapped in a blank, white and sterile cell. For a split second I feared that they that returned me to the red room and this was my punishment.

I wanted to cry so bad but I know that if I would cry now, and the red room would see that, the punishment would be even worse. So I hold back the tears that have already formed in my eyes. I looked up to the ceiling and blocked a couple of times.

My thoughts cleared up and I started to look around. I hoped to get a better clue where exactly I am, what time it was and what they would do to me. From what I know so far has no one, that has failed a mission, returned to the red room.

I sat up and looked around. The bank I had laid down was more comfortable than my usual sleeping place. Other than that the room is basically blank and empty. It was completely white and sterile, no furniture except the bank I was now sitting on.

All walls are solid, except the one right in front of me. It was crystal clear, made of glass. Shen I looked through I saw a slim figure standing in front of it.

Even though I didn't let it show, I was scared of it. Looking closer I could make out that it was a female. The female looks intimidating even from a far. I recognized her almost immediately, it was the famous Black Widow.

I was shocked, I studied her actions my whole life and tried to live up to the expectations that was set onto after her. I didn't understand until know why I was always compared to her. We looked almost exactly alike. The same red hair and green eyes.

„Ah good you're up" he voice ripping me out of my thoughts.

„What do you want with me. I am a nobody and I have nothing that you could want from me" I talked back, trying to sound as confident as possible.

„What are you trying to do. Stealing sensitive information from the Avengers and getting away with that? You know that we couldn't let you get away with that, don't you?" she started questioning me.

„I'm not going to tell you that" I made my point clear. I couldn't let her see my fear or let her get under my skin.

„You know, that sooner or later you are going to tell me everything" she said calmly. Her calming voice scared me even more.

„You can torture we all day long but I will never break. I'm not going to tell you everything." I replied confidently.

At this comment she didn't say anything anymore. She just looked at me with a shocked expression on her face and told me to come closer.

For some reason, that I couldn't explain, I did ask was told. I slowly approached the glass in front of me. Each step felt like an eternity for me. When I was right in front of her, I was curious and surprised at the same time.

We looked almost identical, almost like we are twins. We shared the same hair, nose and face shape. But that was not all. For a split second it felt like I was looking in the mirror. We had the same green eyes and facial features and expressions. I was mesmerized by that and it left me speechless. The only that was different was my skin. Mine was much paler than hers. She must have seen the similarities too, because she was as surprised I was. She was also left speechless and took a step back.

I was the first to get my voice back and decided to use that opportunity as my advantage. „Well, who lost their words now" I said with a smirk, trying to get under her skin.

She looked at me with an almost like face. She was so stunned by my sudden talk that she stuttered, „n-no I'm not. You're in no position to talk to me like that"

We looked at each other for a few seconds before she left, without a single word, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

The next hours I continued to sit in silence. From time to time I stood up and walked the small space up and down.
Before the lights went off a weird looking man came up to my cell and opened the door. He put down a a steaming bowl and pillow with a blanket. I was surprised because I did not expect that kind of hospitality from them. But I guess this is just another trick of them to get me to talk. But this will never happen.