Chpt.24 I hate you

The next morning, or more like three hours later I got up. I was feeling super groggy but that's was fine for me.

After I got up and brushed my teeth I went down to the living room area. I was still pretty tired but I put on a smile so hopefully would notice it.

The door of the elevator opened and I stepped out. At first I thought that nobody was up, but they I looked at the kitchen part of the room. I saw that everyone was there. They were all sitting there eating their breakfast or sipping on their coffees.

I walked up to them and chirped a happy hello, trying to sound as normal as possible. Everyone replied equally surprised because I'm normally not so much kind of a morning person. But luckily for me most of them just shrugged it off and went back to their plates and continued eating and sipping on their hot coffees.

Well not everyone was convinced, he was still looking me directly into my eyes. Loki was still looking at me with his typical stern and cold expression on his face. I also waved him good morning, He didn't replied though, he didn't acknowledged my effort at all and also continued digging into his food.

Loki was also sitting there looking at me it's the same stem and cold look the always has on his face. I waved good morning to him too, but he didn't acknowledged me at all just turned back to his plate.
So I also sat down on the table and staring picking out my food along with a steaming hot cup of black coffee.

I looked at my mom, who was sitting on my left side and started talking to her. "Hey mom what are you doing today? How did you sleep?" I asked her innocently while taking the first sip of the black liquid gold. "Hm-hmm sweetie let me just finish my coffee" she mumbled while munching down her food and taking a sip of her coffee as well.

When she was done she replied. " Well I slept pretty well thanks for your concern Возлюбленный (sweetheart). And on today's agenda is practice and for you to relax. If- I mean you can always join me if you want to." she smiled at me. "How did you sleep Маленький (little one) you look a bit tired? Are you okay?" she asked concerned looking directly at my

"Yes mom don't worried, I slept save and sound. I just had a nightmare I guess that's why I look a bit tired, but there is nothing to worry about" I replied trying my best to get off the hook. A deep throat clearing caused my head to quickly turn to my right side.
There he was. Shit I thought to myself I sat down right between my mom and Loki. I was still wandering why on earth the would sit right next to him. When I looked right at his I could have sworn that he wanted to say something and I was right.

gcolor immediately drained out off my face and I could swear that I was white as a ghost. I was in shock like state because my mom always told me how dangerous the street especially at night are and I broke the number one rule. I let go of the mug I was holding and it shattered on the ground, just like my hopes of secretly doing that again.

"I HATE YOU DO YOU KNOW THAT. I HAVE NOTHING BUT BEOING NICE TO YOU AND YIU SCREWED ME!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes and dashed up into my room and locked the door behind me.

Only a few minutes later there was a knock on the door. " Go away please" I sobbed. "It's me, mom my Малышка (baby girl)." It was the sweet but quiet disappointed voice of my mom.

I got up, dried of my tearing eyes and opened my door. She looked quite pissed, not mad just disappointed but also a bit proud at the same time. I thought that this is weird but I just gestured at her to come inside and sat back down at my bed. She sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. I embraced it and it felt really nice and comforting, which creeps me out even more because I expected her to yell or scream at me but not just hug me.

"Listen up Elinor" oh shit complete first name I knew that I was in big trouble, " I'm really disappointed in you. You snuck out in the middle of the night sweetie. You could've gotten kidnapped again!" She lectured me in a soft tone that turned now more into a stern one. I was a bit scared and another tear silently rolled down my cheek.

"There is no need to cry Elli, but you do need to understand that there will be consequences because of this. You are grounded for a week and no more sneaking out okay. This time it will be only for a week but I trust you that something like this will never ever happen again. I know that teenagers around your age might do that but they are not you. You are far too specially and I don't want anything happening to you ever again. Do you understand that?" She said sternly in a lovely way.

I nodded and sniffed "I wasn't crying because you found out I-I was sad because he spilled it out. I mean I've tried to be nice to him but he just exposed me like it was outing at all" I lowered my head in same because I noticed how she looks at him from time to time. "I hate him"  I mumbled quietly.

"I know that you hate him and that definitely wasn't nice from him. Maybe you could sort yourself out with him and maybe get a fresh start or something" she suggested carefully. I nodded and decided to ask her why she look at him in such loving way sometimes. She blushed at that question and turned the question down but saying that we should probably go to him and talk to him.

When the door of the elevator opened the rest of the avengers has already went to do their daily routine or work.  He was sitting there in his typical asgardian attire with a book in his hand reading.

"Hello Loki I was hoping we could/could talk a bit and maybe get to know each other a bit?" I started, clearly being nervous. "Well I don't know why we should talk to each other but sure, start midgardian" he replied coldly. I sat down right in front of him and started to spill my heart out. I explained to him that it hurt me then he told everyone about last night and that I tried to be nice to him and that I don't understands why he seems to hate me so much.  And to finish this conversation or better momlouge of I asked him if I have ever offended him to cause all this hate.

When I was one he didn't say anything at all, just looked me dead into the eyes. "I don't hate you I just don't why you are so nice to me. I mean it has to be trick of yours. I don't need you or anyone else's pity so stopp wasting you time little girl"

That was to much for me so I jumped up on my feet, yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT SCRE ALL THIS I HATE YOU"

A/N let me know if you have any suggestion on what has to happen in this story. Also if if you like this chapter let me know with a comment or a vote, that would be nice
Ily