Chpt.15 getting caught

"STOP WHOEVER YOU ARE "
In a dimly lit corridor inside the Avengers Tower, I faced an unexpected opponent.
I was scared to say the least. Due to the dim light corridor the only this I saw was this tall figure standing there. He was already tall from a far and I feared that once he caught me, or was right in front of me that he was even taller. And the fact that he yelled in this deep and dangerous voice scares me even more.

When I looked closer my breath hitched, it was the iconic Captain America. His imposing figure, clad in his star-spangled uniform, loomed over me, but to him, I was nothing but an unidentified threat. Fear and determination welled up within me as he approached me.

I had practiced my combat skills through years of adversity, but this was a battle like no other. I know that I was facing a superhumanly strong and skilled adversary, however, in this life-threatening situation, I had no choice but to fight for my survival.

Using my precise agility and quick reflexes, I somehow managed to knock Captain America to the ground a few times, surprising for myself and him with my resilience. I knew that I couldn't match his physical strength, so I relied on nothing but my wits, striking where he was vulnerable and using my environment to my advantage.

In the midst of their ferocious combat, my mind was racing with the gravity of the task at hand. I had been entrusted with this mission of utmost importance, one that had no room for error. The consequences of failing to complete my mission were not merely professional; they were personal, they were life-threatening.

I couldn't allow myself to dare to think of what would happen if I didn't succeed. The weight of that knowledge pushed me to fight harder, to dig deeper into my last reserves of strength and determination. I knew that my life and the lives of others depended on my success. It was a mission I had to complete at any cost.

As I clashed with Captain America shield, each punch and kick was fueled by my unwavering determination and I reminded myself that there was no room for failure. The thought of the fatal punishment awaiting me, back in the red room, in the event of defeat served as a constant, chilling reminder. It was a relentless motivator, pushing me to push myself beyond my limits, to fight as if my life depended on it because, in this instance, it most certainly did.

My movements were quick and nimble, and I used every opportunity that presented itself, to knock Captain America to the ground. My strikes were precise, targeting his vulnerabilities. Captain America, despite his initial confusion about this mysterious assailant, showed an unwavering resolve and determination.

We both circled each other while panting heavily. My breath came in quick, shallow gasps as I fought for my dear life. It was a grueling test of my mettle, and I pushed myself way beyond my limits, fueled by an unyielding will to survive.

Despite my best efforts, Captain America's superior power eventually prevailed. With a swift and precise move, he landed a decisive blow that left me unconscious, sprawled out on the cold corridor floor. My last thought before darkness surrounded me, was the realization that I had faced on off the most powerful Avengers and, against all odds, put up a formidable fight, even if I couldn't emerge victorious..