Chpt.2 Captured god

Now, a few hours after the attack Germany and the whole world where still shocked, but felt save again.

But for the Avengers, the actual work had just began. After they captured the god of mischief, inside a high tech cell inside the stark tower, they came up with a plan to get the information out of him. The plan was that Natasha, the only gorl of the group, will go to him and should try to get him to talk. 

She wasn't pleased with the suggestion from Tony.  He has suggested that she should seduce him with her charm and womanly appearence. When these words left his mouth she shoot him an angry stare, got up and went down to the area, where Loki was kept.

She took her time get there, because she always hates doing something like that. In her opinion it's always humiliating, but she did it anyways. It was her job after all to get him to talk and she knew that this was the only way to get him to do so.

Arriving in cell room, she prepared herself mentally to face him. She took a deep breath and walked up to him with a neutral expression on her face. "With what do I owe the pleasure of your presents" he spat ironically.
"You're not the only one who doesn't want to be here" she said emotionless. "What do you even want to do? I mean you're stuck in here and there is no getting out"she questioned.
"You're wrong. I have to be here... I'M A RIGHTFUL GOD YOU MEWLING QUIM" he yelled while punching the glass that separates them.
"Oh it seems like the god has some emotions" Nat said calmly, even though she was indeed scared. "Well at least I'm not an emotionless wreck" Loki snared. This was too much for her, she started to tear up and lowered her head.
"Are this emotions agent Romanov?" he said curios raising an eyebrow slightly. "N-no " she stuttered shocked. "My, my I never thought this is possible. A killer showing emotion. I thought you are better trained" he mocked. She just looked at him in pure shock, changed the topic by asking curiously "what are you planning to do to earth? You aren't even from this world"
"I'm a king and a king is supposed to rule. The lives true lie that you are taught is freedom, there is no freedom and once you realize that you are truly free" he spat clearly angry. "So you want to rule, but once everyone is dead there are no people to rule over" she said sarcastically.

For the next couple of minutes she tried her best to get him to talk, but there was no luck. He remains cold as ice. From time to time she thought for a split second that he was regretting something, but as soon as she blinked I was gone.

"And I thought that you are different than any other man, but apparently you're not" she hissed at the end. As she was walking out of the area she could hear him yell after her "there are no man like me, I am a god". She doesn't turn away, she just smiled to herself knowing that she got under his skin.

Back in the meeting room she told the team that she didn't get much out off Loki, just that he wants to unleash the Hulk. Immediately everyone seems to be in a rush to go to Bruce. They told him what Loki planned and he said that he already thought about it, so he took some precautions.

Soon a bomb exploded and the ship was under attack. Nat went to find Bruce, who had just turned into his alter ego, the Hulk.
He went strait to attack him, but she made a run for it and got away, with the help of Thor. He crashed into him and sent him filing away. She quickly recovered, just to see him crashing down to earth.

Over her income she got notified that agent Colon was dead. Even though she didn't knew him much she was still in slight shock.

Back in the middle of the ship was a massive fight going on. Apparently Clint, who got turned evil by Loki's scepter is on the ship. She immediately went to find him. What she saw was nothing like she expected. He had piercing blue eyes and went straight at her. He tried to kill her and so they began to fight. After a fight that lasted about four minutes he was on the ground unconscious and transferred to the med bay.

A few hours later she was on the fight to New York to recapture Loki, who was now leading an army of citaury.

They somehow managed to capture him again after he destroyed almost entire New York City.

A/N
What do you think about this chapter??