Chpt.31 we thought we lost you

The feeling of warmth and comfort was the first thing I felt. I also could easier breathe than the last time. Next up where the sounds and voices that surrounded me. At first it was all blurry but soon it became more clear. I slowly opened my eyes and they quickly adjusted themself to the bright light.

"Oh my god Elli you're awake thank good" my mom exclaimed relieved. "Thank the Norns you are okay" my father said with tears in his eyes. "What.....what happened? And why am I in the med bay" I asked confused after I looked around the white room. Before I knew it I was engulfed in a big family hug. After hey released me when both explained to me what happened. I lost a lot of blood due to the two step wounds on my stomach.

Whey were about to continue when the door opened and the rest of the family came in. Tony and Bruce came up to me, did some simple check ups and asked how I was feeling. I told them that I feel great and that I wanted to get up. They all laughed and told me that I didn't feel any pain thanks to the strong pain meds. They told me that I had a concussion, some deep cuts and two stab wounds.

I was shocked about that and asked how it was possible that I wasn't dead yet. That's when my father joined the conversation. "Because of me. My mother, Queen Frigga showed me some healing magic when I was a little boy. I used that on you, be amuse  where on the brick of death and I couldn't loose you". Tears of pure joy and happiness rolled down my cheeks.

When I asked them when I could leave whey all looked a bit puzzled at me. "Elli you have been unconscious for three days, are you sure you want to do this. Normally you have to stay in bed for one week before you are able to leave" my uncle Bruce said concerned. I was shocked to hear that be abuse for me it felt like a blink of an eye.

After begging and making promises of being careful for about five minutes they told me that later today I could leave. I was extremely happy because I'm not the biggest fan of hospital beds and environment. I still couldn't believe it that my father had saved my life. So until I was allowed to leave I asked everyone if they are okay or if anyone else got hurt. They all had either some cuts or bruises but nothing too serious.

Hours later I was finally allowed to go. Tony and Bruce disconnected me for the IV and all the monitors that I was attached to. It took a bit more time than I thought it would be.  In the end I slightly limbed out of the med bay with the help of my parents.

When we reached the living room I was surprised that everything was cleaned up and the broken furniture was already replaced. We sat down and watched tv. When the night came I fall asleep sitting between my mom and dad.
————————-
Two weeks later I was almost as good as new. Today was a very special day, the stitches on my stomach are coming out. So here I am at 10am sitting in the med bay waiting for Bruce to remove them. It was done quickly and didn't hurt that bad. After that I went back upstairs into my room and listened to music. After a few hours I got bored so I started to read, but that didn't last that long until I had no more motivation.

I had another idea. I could go to my parents and ask them if they wanted to play some Mario cart with me. So I put the music on hold and put the book on the nightstand. I grabbed the controller and went out of my room.

In the corridor I met my mom who was smiling widely. I asked her why she was smiling like that but she just told me that it was adult business. I just told her to have fun and went back to my room. When I closed the door I thought to myself that my parents deserve some time alone after all what they've been through. So I continued to read on my bed while I parallel watched some YouTube until I fall asleep.