Chpt.4 a magical night

She opened the door to her dark room, with her heart beating fast, leading Loki along the way. The only light on her small room came from the tiny lamp on the bed side table. It gave the whole room a romantic and mystery like atmosphere.

She were no words spoken, just looks exchanged filled with lust and passion.
Loki was the first to lean in and plant a tender kiss on her lips. She immediately gave into the kiss, at first the kiss was soft and tender. Slowly it was filled with more passion and lust, from what they had ever exchanged in their life's. The intensity of the kiss got even more and it turned into a hot, wild and steamy make out session. His eyes and long tongue begged Natasha to open her mouth, just enough for his tongue to enter. They both caught for dominance in this kiss and soon his tongue was roaming through Nat's mouth. To concentrate in the kis the didn't noticed that Loki had turned them both around and gently pushed her against the wall. He stopped the kiss and told her with his dark and sexy voice to hopp up. She did as told and wrapped her lags around his hips.

His cold long fingers gently started to slowly massage her boobs. She gasped from the unexpected cold sensation, which gave Loki just enough time to reenter her mouth and kiss her again. She put one hand into his darks and slinky soft hair and gently pulled on it.  Surprised by that he let out a loud moan. That was enough for let to let out a moan as well.

With her hips so tightly wrapped around his, she could feel him getting aroused by that. She felt his hardening cock on her hips, which aroused her even more. She noticed that she became wet herself. He seems to recognize that, because he stopped the kiss grinned mischievously at her and but her legs back on the ground. Once she gathered her posture again he picked her up and throw her over his shoulder. Totally surprised by that she couldn't protest against it. She just squealed and begged him to put her down. "I like your begging, but now is not the right time for that" he said with his voice dangerously low.

He threw her off onto her bed and climbed onto her, while looking deep into her eyes. He now towered right above her, felt her breath hitching and becoming faster. He looked down at her needy and desperately expression, grinned again and started to undress her. He practically ripped her clothes off her body, leaving her in nothing more than her black laced bra with the matching panties and admired his work. He admired with hungry eyes her beautiful, sexy curves and how her chest is quickly rising making her boobs dance up and down.

Being as inpatient as Nat is, she sat up and also ripped Loki's upper part of his armors off of his body. He was left in nothing more than his pants. She took the time as well to admire his body. She saw his perfectly shaped six pack and his chest rising and falling as fast as her own.

He pushed her back into the bed, kissed her again and started to roam her body with his hands, exploring every single part of her. She began to moan when he kissed and sucked on her neck, leaving a few love bites or hickeys. In the meantime she started to unzip his pants and pulling down. He was now left in nothing more that's his dark green boxer.

They continue to kiss wildly as Loki's hand wandered down on her body. He pulled don her pantie and opened with his other hand he opened her bra at the same time. Without a warning he pulled his boxer down and thrusted his huge cock right into her.

They both moaned in sync as he entered her. He started to increase his pace as he watched her moaning and trembling under him. She put her hands on his back and scratched with her nails. This makes im only thrust harder into her and she couldn't help but let out another moan.

Her room was filled with the moans of the former enemies, making this a magical night.

With a few more thrusts he released his hot seed right into her. When he pulled his cock out she could see that it was dripping with his cum.