Chpt.28 happy family time

After them trying for fifteen minutes to get their hats off they excepted their faith and now there are all laughing. Thor even said that this suits him so good that he will look even better now, then the other avengers once they reach that age. I laughter with my whole heart when they all started to argument about that.

„So I think it's time to open up the presents folks" I announced loudly when I started to get pretty annoyed by their loud talking. They all keep mumbling something about that this topic isn't finished yet but stopped anyways. I just rolled my eyes at their childishness.

Everyone opened simultaneously their presents. It was exciting and nerve wrecking at the same time. For each member of my family I painted a special portrait with their individual superpower and their favorite hobby or character trait. I also got everyone a special Christmas sweater.

I got a new phone case and a special pair of headphones from my uncle Tony. They were colored on green blue and gold, I was obsessed with these. My mom got me my first very own pair of throwing knives. „Oh my goodness there are just like my dad's" I shrieked excited and hugged her tightly. I was so excited and wanted to try them out immediately but I was told to open up the rest of the presents first.

From my uncle's Steve and Bucky I got new workout clothes and a fancy pair of new Nike Tech Hera in black and white. They new I love these because a few months I saw them in a store and I loved them. From uncle Clint I got a brown and gold bow with matching arrows. I grinned at him and told him that I would beat his ass in every contest from now on. From Bruce I got a chemistry kid because he knows how much I love to bunch chemicals together. And last but not least was my father.

„Elli my dear, I didn't know I had a daughter for so long. And I'm sorry I wasn't always there for you, but I promise you that from now on I will always by your side" he said with tears in his eye. „So I thought that this dress is perfect for you as my daughter and your moms of course". When the spoken words left his mouth a tear rolled silently down my cheek. He handed me the most breathtaking and glorious dress I've ever seen.

I tried it on and I could feel the luxurious material on my body

I tried it on and I could feel the luxurious material on my body. My father told me that this was Asgards finest silk. It was hand made and in his signature color, that matches my eyes perfectly. I hugged him tight „thank you dad, thank you sos so much I absolutely love it" I whispered in his ears.

After that we all started to prepare the big feast, aka Christmas dinner. It took us so long that when we are done it was just in time for dinner. We piled everything on the huge table. We had a stuffed turkey, roasted rosemary potatoes and cranberry sauce. Next up was the Roastbeef, mashed potatoes, Brussels sprouts and gravy. And for the dessert we made pudding as well as Christmas cookies.  Dinner was so much fun. We all told stories of the past years or from our childhood. In the end all the food was gone and I felt like I would explode because I ate so much. But I wasn't alone everyone else, except Thor and my dad where also extreme full. I was told that Asgardiens like them could eat so much more then Midgardians as they call us.

The next day on the breakfast table my uncle Tony announced that we are all going on a vacation. I ask him why and he told us it's because this whole bunch need some time more to bond even more as a family. Before I ran up to my room I quickly asked him where we are going and when. It seems like I asked the right question because the whole family joined in with the exact same questions. Tony iconically rolled his eyes at our questions and told us that we are flying to the Caribbean Ozean. I was beyond excited because I've never been there and already saw breathtaking images from it.

In my room I searched my entire closet for the best bikinis. I tried on numerous versions and styles until I found three different that would be fitting. I was still insecure and uncomfortable in my skin thanks to the scars on my body but I remembered the words of my father and it gave me strength. When I was done packing up various closed I went up to the helipad on the roof where I meet the rest of the avengers. „Are you excited to stay until new year Elli?" my mom asks me. „What!? This is awesome" I jumped up and down in excitement. After that I hurried to back my luggage in the bottom of the jet and went into the huge and open spaced passenger lounge. 

On the 4hrs 7min long flight I couldn't sleep. I was way to excited to sleep, plus I drank like three energy drinks. I passed the time with staring out of the window and looking at the fluffy looking clouds. Other than that I played Uno with my parents. We had a great time and I could feel us growing closer together as a family.

The jet landed and we all climbed out. The cars for us are already there and ready for us to get in. The first thing we all noticed after we stuffed out luggage into the cars is the sudden change of temperature. Luckily I was dressed in shorts and an oversized T-shirt, but I still had a zip up hoodie on so I quickly got rid of it.

When we finally arrived at our destination we are all exhausted from the flight and the two hour drive to the vacation home. The house was right next to the beach and the ocean. It was beautiful with all the palm trees and the hammock between two of those. For the house it was big. It has two stories and more than enough space for all of us no nobody has to share a room. Despite the fact my parents still said that they would stay in the same room. I was happy for them and I said that I will have my own room on the other story. Also Steve and Bucky said quietly that they also will share a room. Both of them are blushing pretty hard.

The next day we went to the beach and I even wore a bikini without a second thought. My family taught me how to swim and dive which was the most fun I had. Other than that we all grew closer together as a big happy family. And when it was time for the new year we all raised a glass and cheered as the countdown went on zero.