Chpt.25 he's you WHAT?

A week later Loki and I are still not on good terms. When we see each other we gave us a death stare and now it started to get on my nerves. I hate it to fight with someone and I wanted to make it up to him but I didn't wanted to look desperate to him.

So like everyday I woke up and started to blast my music out of the inbuilt speaker in my room. When I was motivated enough I went down to join the rest of my family. After we finished breakfast they all got up but I still sit for a bit and scrolled though my phone. That's why didn't noticed that Loki has snuck up on me from behind, so when I'm got up I bumped straight into him.

I wasn't ready for the sudden contact with him so I flinched. I looked up into his eyes and realized that we had identical eyes. It was the same color and shape. He must've noticed it too because he looks equally shocked.

A throat clearing let our heads turn to the front. Tony, Steve and Bruce are looking at the two of us completely confused. Now mom came into the scene as well and it all went weird. "Did anyone else notice that rock of ages here and Eli have the exact same eyes and also a lot of similar or identical characters traits?" uncle Tony blurred out.

"Now that you are mentioning it Tony, I guess you're right. Almost everything is the same except for the look, I mean she looks like Natasha" uncle Steve joined in with this comment. My mom looks. Kind of scared and sad, but then her eyes focused on the person behind me, Lokis and it kinda clicked by all of us.

"Wait hold on could he be my father, mom?!" I blurred out. "I-I mean I could be but I don't know" she stuttered out. Everyone was shocked and even when I turned around to face Loki the looked and also confused at the same time.

Soon we all are at the med bay, where Loki and I are sitting on separated bed and waiting for Bruce to take some blood samples. When he came into the room and announced that I was to go first panic began to rise up in me. Mom immediately came to my side and said quietly into my ear that everything will be okay. I knew that I had to be brave, especially in front of my family and Loki.

Bruce stand in front of me with a needle in his hand and my arm was already prepared for the sample. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in so the prick wouldn't hurt that much. I saw my blood running into the small vile. In the end I realized that it wasn't that bad as I expected it to be. And soon it was over.

Loki was next. He doesn't look as pleased with the fact that he also has to be pricked with a tiny needle. He eyed Bruce a little suspicious as he approached him. He flinched a bit when the needle went into his skin, I had to hold back a snicker because he had he exact same look on the face that I had only a couple minutes back.

When everything was done it was time to wait for the results. Tony informed us that it could take time from a few minutes up to an hour. I was pacing up and down the lab while trying to calm down my racing mind. I had a million thoughts and questions in my head like how can this be possible?, why him? how can he be my father? do we really have so much in common? what will change after the result will be here?

"Could you please stop thinking so loud, it's really annoying. I'm trying to concentrate" Loki said rolling his eyes at me, clearly being annoyed. "I'm sorry wa-wait did you just read my mind!?" I blurred out surprised and a little bit confused. " No I didn't not. There is no way that you need to accuse me of such things. When I looked at you, you looked like you were deep in thoughts. So there was no need for me to read your mind. And yes I can indeed read your mind kid" he said in a dangerously low and calm tone.

*Ding* this sound brought us back to reality. Our heads turned back to the screen right behind me. It took my eyes a couple of seconds to focus on the green beam that was present on it. "HOLD ON YOU ARE ACTUALLY HER FATHER" uncle Tony screamed out loud.

Everyone in the room was shocked. Well except my mom. She looks at Loki and when their eyes met they shared a knowing nod. I was still in shock. I mean I already knew that I was the daughter of the famous black widow, the most deadliest and well trained assassin in the world. But now my father in the other hand is the biggest villain in all time history. I mean we are still on a sort of hate relationship and now he is my father. How are we supposed to work this out and what did he expect me to call him and how did they even end up together in the first place.

"Don't worry we will all work it out Elli. And now please listen to your mom she wants to explain things. And for Orin's sake stop thinking do god damn loud" Loki, I mean my father said to me. At the last part he rolled his eyes at me annoyed. "I knew!" I almost yelled " You are indeed reading my mind! Stopp that!" I glared at him.

" okay rock of ages and mini mischief enough the both of you. Stopp arguing I wasn't to hear the explanation" uncle Tony snapped at us. We both glared at him but remained silent.

My mom explained with a slightly shaky voice what they fell in love the first time they saw each other. The feeling grew even more when she had to interrogate him. The same night she had went down that night. She had freed him so they can share the night together. That was the night where I was created. She thought that she couldn't get pregnant so she didn't worried about that. When my father had to leave she was heartbroken and didn't know that she was pregnant at that time.

I had tears in my eyes after she was done. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. We cuddled for a bit and then she released me. Loki then told me that he didn't knew about anything at all until he saw me and my mom standing next to each other. He told me that he saw the connection almost instantly and that's why he was so rude because he was hurt and didn't wanted to admit that he still had feelings for my mom.

"Ahhh! I knew it! Reindeer games here is in love!" Tony exclaimed in an almost mocking voice. "Shit it Tony" my mom and I yelled at him at the same time. I still glared at him even though he didn't said anything anymore.

I turned around to face Loki. "Sooo what do you want me to call you?" I was so nervous about his answer, that I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Please don't do that" he told me and took my hands gently into his so I stopped fidgeting around. When I looked at him he looked gently at me. "You may call me whatever you want, Loki, father or what ever you want" he emailed at me.

"So does that mean I can call you dad?" I asked with a mischievous smile . "Of course you can,  but only if you want to. But I don't know how to be a parent so" he mumbled. "That's okay mom can teach you"