Chpt.22 after all these years, he's back?!

The next day was like a piece of hell. When I woke up on the following day my head was throbbing and my stomach was turning itself around. I dashed to the toilet and emptied my stomach out.  The sound of me throwing up must've left the room, because my mom was now standing in the door way looking down at me with sympathy.

"Oh no sweetie, you really got wasted yesterday didn't you?" she smiled. I just nodded feeling a new wave of sickness rolling over me. She crouched next to me and hold my hair back.

When I was emptied out she helped me up and to my bed. I laid back down and sighted. My mom told me that she would be back in a minute and that she just had to grab something that would help me with my hungover.

I have fallen asleep because when I woke up she was sitting next to me with a small pill and a glass of water. The said that this was some painkiller called Advil and that it would ease my headache.

She was right it took the pill only a few minutes to work. I sighted in relieve when the pain went away. After that I told her to wait a bit because I didn't wanted to go down all on my own, but first I desperately needed a shower.

The shower was everything I needed. It was warm and relaxed my tensed and aching muscles. When I stepped out of it I felt like I'm brand new. No more pain or tension in my joints. I quickly got dressed and together with mom we went downstairs.

For the sake of me I hoped that the rest was in a different state of hungover as I am.
I was right though they were all slouching on the couches holding a bag of ice to their heads. Since I had no more headache I smiled at the sight of them.

Rest of the day was nothing more than for all of us to recover from the party.

—————————-
A week later.
I started my day as usual. It was a Monday morning so I had to go to school. But first I added a new essential to that routine. Since my hungover a week back I started to drink coffee.

So I had my now usual coffee with a breakfast bagel and left for school.

During my school day I had a feeling in my guts like something is about to change. It makes me kinda nervous because in the past I was always right at this.

When I sat down next to Peter and MJ at lunch I decided to tell them about that feeling. At first they were a bit confused, but then they started to remember that I had a bad feeling about us having to take a pop quiz and at the end of the day I was right. Our teacher came up with a pop quiz in chemistry.

At the end of the day the feeling didn't go away and when I finally arrived back home I knew why.

From the closed elevator I could already hear people screaming and arguing with each other. When the door opened I saw two new people standing there.

They looked like they didn't come from our world. One of them has some sort of armor combined with a chest plate on. It was silver with gold accents on it. Other than that, there was a red cape hanging in the back of his armor. The
thing that I find a little weird was the big silver hammer that he was carrying. From what the others had told me it must be Thor, but the other guy was a whole new deal.

He wears a black and green suit on. Remarkable are the gold accents on his armor as well as in Thors. The was taller and leaner than Thor. His suit was more detailed and multilayered. He is also much paler than him from what I can tell as I walked closer.

When U walked past the two I was that the pale guy has the exact same green eyes as me. I was weird because when I looked at him I felt like I had a connection to him or something like that.

For some reason my mom did say or yell at all. She just stood there like she was frozen. She looked this man straight into the eyes, the whole time.

"I'M NOT LETTING A CRIMINAL LIVE UNDER MY ROM" my uncle Tony yelled.

"EVERYBODY STOPP" I yelled. "What is going on with all that yelling? Can we just stopp this and talk this whole thing out"

They explained that this guy, Loki, was trying to take over the world and now according to Thor's father the has to life here to make up for his crimes. I heard stories of it and saw the videos but I was still confused.

An hour later it was all sorted out. This Loki guy is now staying here and his room is right across from mine. I was still confused about my mom's weird behavior, but for now I dropped it.

When I heard chatting from outside of my room my curiosity gets the best of me, so I got off my bed and peaked through the door.

I saw my uncle Tony together with my mom and right behind them are Thor and Loki. When they saw me they stopped talking and looked at me.
"It's okay sweetheart come here there is no need to eavesdrop, he is not going to hurt you or anyone else" she said reassuringly with a side glance to Tony.

I slowly came out of my room and went to her. The two of them introduced me to Thor, who seams excited to meet me because he nearly crushed my bones when he hugged me. Loki on the other hand just observed me with a critical and cold expression in his face.

I looked him straight into the eyes, his green eyes, and smiled and carefully extracted my hand to say hello. He just looked up and down at me without saying a word "I don't need your pity mortal"

"Well I queasy than it's settled, Loki is going to stay here" my mom said with a mysterious smile on her lips.