Chpt.32 Reunion of two souls

Natasha was about to got to her loved one, Loki. It's been two long since they had a night together. Not just a night as parents, no today a night as lovers. She knew what she had to do. She hoped under the shower and got ready. She wanted to surprise him, it was like she was yearning for his magical touch. 

When she left her room to surprise him in a special way she met Elli. They both talked a bit, but when Nat mentioned adult business Elli got the hint and went back to her room. So without knocking on the door she went in. There he was, lying on his bed reading a book without a shirt on. She subconsciously licked her lip seductively when her eyes scanned every tiny inch of his clear visible abs.

"Hello my dear queen, I must say it's been some time" he said seductively. Just by that the yearning got more intense and deep in her got the lust grow even more. Blushing almost crimson red she slowly walked up to his bed. "My my widow are you already blushing, so needy" he groaned erotically. That was enough for her, she was craving him for so long and every continuing minute without his touch was unbearable for her.

She threw herself onto him and started lustful kissing his neck. He passionately took hold of her face making her look directly in to his dark and hungry eyes. Their lips connected and it was like fireworks exploding inside of them. They moth moaned and groaned in sync as their tongues fought for dominance. One of his hands wandered to her boob and he started to massage it. The sudden cold sensation on her most sensitive part made Nat gasp and a soft moan escaped her mouth. One and of her found her way into his luxurious black hair. She gently pulled on hit making him moan.

A moment later his other hand wandert other already sobbing core. He interrupted the kiss and looked into her hungry eyes. "I want to take in everything of you when you feel me deep inside of you" he said im his thick luxurious voice. And with a flick of his hands both of their clothes disappeared. He gabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lab. His hard, throbbing hot cock slid smooth into her clit. Feeling his thick  cock inside of here made her squirt under his touch.

"Doesn't that feel good pet? Ahhh I see you want more" Loki growled into her eyes, his eyes flaming up with lust and passion. He quickly turned the two of them so now he was above her. "I love to the you squirm under my touch my queen" he moaned as he started to move his cock  and out.

The air was filled with passion and the sounds that the two souls made. "Oh...my..god.." nat moaned when she felt her core tighten up. Her whole body was trembling in ecstasy when she reached her first climax. "Mhhh you feel so good and tight when you come.... Cum for me my queen" Loki moaned loudly when she came all over his cock. He slowly pulled himself out of her leaving her whining on the bed.

She came down from her high and looked up. Her eyes as dark as his and filled with lust. "Stand up" she ordered him seductively. He did as she said even though he was surprised. I stood up and walked up to him. When she was right in front of him, where she could smell his intoxicating musky scent, she started to massage his huge cock with both of her hands. He let his head fall back and another sweet moan escaped him.

She kneeled down and started to kiss him v-line. "Uhhh you truly know how to bring your king to his knees" he moaned. She left sloppy wet kisses on her way down to his manhood.  She licked his hock and was a bit intimidated that she wouldn't get it all in. She stroked it ones more before taking his into her mouth. His cock started to pulse inside her wet and hot mouth. She bobbed her head up and down while working her magic with her tongue. She tightened her lips around him and moved faster and faster. He groaned again before he pulled his cock out.

She was surprised and looked up. "Hush my sweet, I want to cum inside of you" he hushed into her ear and he picked her up. He put her down onto the bed and pushed his hot cock inside up her clit. She slung her legs around his hip to bush him all the way in. Their lips found each other and moved in sync as thrusted in and out off her. They both felt that they are about to cum. With a few thrusts more he released his hot seed inside of her. "Mhhhh" they groaned as he rides out both of their orgasms.

When he pulls his cock out it was dripping with his cum as well as her core. They laid down next to each other, both breathing rapidly the adrenaline leaving their bodies. They both felt the ecstasy of the night they had. "I love you my king" Nat whispered in his ears. "I love you too my queen" Loki whispered into her ear.