Faith.

After that crazy house party the other night, I woke up on my couch without a blanket. As I looked sleepily around, there were bodies passed out on the floor.
Everyone in the band, and a few close personal friends. A smile creeped onto my face thinking of all the good times I had with this crew. Made me curious to see where my future would go with them.
Making my way off the couch, I step around the bodies. Almost stepping on Alpha. Poor little thing.
In the kitchen I start a pot of coffee while studying the fridge to see what I can cook. Maybe some eggs, bacon, some pancakes. The good stuff for a hangover. Though no gatorade, ibuprofen and food will be the way to go.
I hear footsteps behind me, and as I turn around I see Tobias standing there, scratching his head.
"Good morning my love, how did you sleep? What you got going on over there?" He smiled and grabbed my waist from behind.
"I'm just cooking some good for the drunkards, they'll be hungry once they wake up." I giggled.
"Hey, baby, I have a question for you." Tobias kissed my neck.
"Do you want to marry me today?"
My heart stopped. I knew we had talked about what we wanted to do, but never had a set date in mind. Nor did I want to take the time to set everything up, big weddings were never my thing. All I want is Tobias and my friends, everything else wouldn't matter. Not unless he'd want something grand, but he hadn't made any notions towards in since the engagement.
"You really want to do it today?!" I exclaimed, turning around to hug him. "We'll have to get everybody! Are we just going to get married in a church? You need something sexy to wear!" I said while laughing. The smile not leaving my face. Thinking of actually tying the knot with him was exciting to my core. Being bound to my favorite person for life. What better way to spend it?
"Don't you worry, I already have my suit and all picked out. But you need to go out and get a dress, something absolutely beautiful. But whether you glam it up is your choice, I think you'll look amazing no matter what you choose." Tobias kissed my forehead.
We talked a little more about what we were planning to do for the wedding while I finished up cooking. Picking a church would be easy, Tobias was taking care of the invites which was basically everyone in our circle. The gang was so stoked to hear about it. Omega couldn't keep his comments to himself, "It's about time you tied the knot with her! Was starting to wonder about you."
But you know Omega, always has something smartass to say.
The only task at hand would be to find my dress for this afternoon. I think the city Hall closes early on Fridays, we have it slated for 3:00 o'clock today. It's presently 1:15pm, so I've got plenty of time, and I'm dragging Brittany out with me. She's dying to get her opinions in there, but I know what I'm looking for. She and I might also stop and get some lunch while we're out, if we have enough time to.
Brittany and I made way for the mall, while Tobias did his thing at home gathering the boys up. The boys might go out for the few hours they have and do something so me and Tobias can make our marriage official tonight. If you catch my drift..