The Final Performance..

❁✾Smut✥★

This was it. Tonight was the last performance, I'm sad the tour had come to an end. But at least the boys would be staying in Iowa for a few days. I'll be the first to admit that I'll miss them. Omega and Mountain especially, but they were all like brothers to me.
Helping backstage I get stuck underneath again. I enjoyed helping with the sound crew, but I loved watching Tobias on stage. The way he plays with the ghouls, it's very entertaining. On the bright side I get to wear a headset with direct feed from his mic. So I got to listen to his beautiful singing, I swear he hits notes I can't even reach.
The pyrotechnics went off and the show came to an end. People dispersed as Papa and the ghouls make their way to a signing table. They'd be there for a while, of course I jumped in line. Just for shits and giggles I wanted Papa to sign my chest. Upon reaching the table Tobias looks at me in his Papa wardrobe and I melt hearing that cheesy Italian accent. He grabs my hand and kisses it. I could tell a few other women in line were jealous, but they didn't know we were married. I have to admit it was funny silently rubbing it in. Papa asks me to join them at the table and I happily agree.
Spending the next few hours at the signing table it's time to leave. I encourage Tobias to keep the Papa attire on, just for a little while longer.
"And why exactly should I keep it on, eh?" He teases. "If you have any inclination of getting some action tonight, you'll keep it on~". I hiss. "I suppose I cannot argue with that. Lead the way my darling. Let Papa see those hips sway from side to side~". I whimper at those words. Leading him along towards the exit I'm stopped by him. "You want me to leave the arena like this? Tsk. Tsk. My dear that'll draw too much attention. Can't we do whatever you have in mind here?" He asks. I can see the lust forming in his stare. He was hungry, and I was the main course. Pleading him to get on the bus he refused, grabbing my arms and pushing me against the wall he gets close to me. "I would be lying if I said I didn't want to plow your insides into whatever furniture I can bend you over. But this..must stay in the building." He traced his fingers down my body. "I had something nice set up for this evening on the bus, but it seems you're too eager for me." "How about this? Papa will please his little one however she wants, whether you want me now or later. Or both.." He grins."Take your pick.. My dearest honeysuckle." He teases again. Grabbing my finger and putting it on his tongue. Slightly sucking on it.
Where in the fuck did he come up with this stuff? I swear Tobias and Papa Emeritus are two completely different lovers. Not that I'm complaining, Tobias was more compassionate. Where Papa was rough and relentless. I still think about the aftermath of one of our shows. It was back in Nebraska, he had me going in one of the spare rooms for almost an hour. Orgasm after orgasm. Even when we got on the bus he kept that little Papa appearance about him while trying to have his way with me.
Getting lost in his accent he pulls me away into a closet. I reach up to pull the string for the light and he grabs my arm. "Why don't we leave the lights off for this one? you just ehhh have to use your imagination.. I know that pretty little mind of yours runs rampant when you miss Papa's touch..." He says, running his hands down my side. He's quick to get my shirt off, I feel his lacy fingers glide across my canvas. Unstrapping my bra it falls to the floor. He latches his mouth onto my left nipple, biting at it the way I loved oh so much. His hands fiddled with my zipper, unbuttoning my shorts he pulls them down. Making me step out of them, they lay on the floor. The room was pitch black. I could feel his hands moving, then I heard a zipper. His member was pressing against my thigh, he was rock hard. I felt something a little wet drip from it, did he miss me that much? Enjoying the moment, he picks my leg up and adjusts himself. As he pushed himself in his grip on me tightened. An exasperated groan escapes his mouth. "I love how ready you are for me.. Fuck little one." He grunts. It's pure bliss to my ears. I loved his sounds. Starting at a very slow pace he quickens it. My chest bouncing against him. Something was different though, he was more vocal this time. He was a moaning mess, like I hadn't touched him in a while. Wrapped up in my orgasm there's a burning sensation in my lower stomach. Throwing my head back he let's out a deep, loud growl of pure pleasure.
Cleaning up our mess we sneak out, only to find two custodians staring at us. I laughed and ran back to the room, Papa close behind me. He chases me back to the dressing room, surprisingly the boys are still here and not out at the bus. Mountain takes one look at Tobias and already knew. "You guys seriously can't go a week without some sort of sexual activity can you?". Tobias grinned. "She's my wife so I'm going to screw her every chance I get." I hit him, grabbing my things and heading for the bus. Another blissful end with Papa, and an adventure home with Tobias.