The Gangs All Here..

Tobias would be playing a gig with his buddies at an old bar called 'Bubba's Best Brew'. He agreed to do the gig while he was drunk off half a bottle of wine. Almost as if he didn't want to do the damn thing I'm the first place. Upon getting there Tobias seemed anxious, he hadn't seen them in a while.

**Tobias's POV**
'I can't believe I actually agreed to do this thing.'
'I haven't seen any of them in years!'
'What if they bring up something from my younger days?'
'I don't want them to upset (y/n).'
'Just need to keep a close eye on them, maybe not flaunt her as much. I can't have one of them bringing up Melissa.'
(Y/n) would leave me for sure.
I didn't tell her about Melissa for a reason, she needs to stay in the past. Where I left her. I'm with (y/n) now.

Walking into the building I see them standing near a booth in the back, I assume that's them. I walk over to the table, (y/n) on my arm. Greeting them it's nothing but hugs and friendly gestures. They took to (y/n) pretty well, although if any of them tried something I'd fucking pimp slap them. Making sure (y/n) is okay with being at the booth by herself she urges me on stage. Saying I agreed to it and I shouldn't try to find a way out of it now. She's right.
On stage the boys set up, the room went quiet and the lights dimmed. I wonder if (y/n) can even see me through all this fog.
During the show I noticed nothing bad changed since the last time we played together. We still had this synchronization with each other. After it was over (y/n) rushed up and hugged me before I had the chance to put my bass down. She was so close to me. Biting my ear she whispers. "You looked so hot up there plucking that bass, I have something you could pluck for a while~".
She sent shivers down my spine with that, getting me a little hard. Pushing her off before it became too noticeable the boys came over to me. They invited me and (y/n) to a sort of afterparty. As much as I wanted to say no, I agreed to it. But now was the time to really keep an eye on them, if they're still heavy drinkers like they used to be I'm in for a helluva night.
A few beers in and they seemed wasted, I didn't want to drink. I had to keep my witts about me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Regan getting too comfortable with (y/n). Looking over in his direction I give him the stink eye, he smiles and approaches me. Fuck.
We stood there talking for a while, asking each other how life was going and this and that. He was doing alright, married with two kids. Boy do I want that with (y/n). He showed me pictures of his youngins, precious things. He left shortly after and it was just me, (y/n), Ohlin and Gunther. The night wasn't too bad, they teased at me for finding such a catch of a woman. Melissa's story would be saved for another day, thank Satan. You can best believe I plowed my little one's field that night when we got home, She earned it. I worked her out real nice over our bedroom floor, the bed just wasn't big enough.