However Fair or Pure, You Crave the Wand..

❀✾✥Smut❖❃✿
Viewer discretion is advised.

Sitting down to dinner, Papa stared up at me. I put my fork down. "(Y/n) make sure you eat plenty, I plan to make you scream. My pretty little songbird." He says, reaching across the table placing his hand under my chin making me stare into his eyes. He smiled and winked at me, then pulled his hand away to eat his food.
Finishing mine I excuse myself to the restroom to freshen up. While in the bathroom I thought about what was in the corner of the room. From where I had been sitting it was behind me, should I ask Papa? I'm sure he knows what he's doing, and I sure as shit wasn't going to stop him. After all the hard work I'd done today I needed a little stress reliever.
Walking out of the bathroom it seems Papa had vanished, the table was gone and in its place a chair. "Sit." He said in a deep voice. I obeyed and took a seat on the chair. This was no ordinary chair, it had straps all over it. Looking down I feel anxious and worried, wondering what was going through Papa's mind. He grabs one of the restraints on the left side, strapping my arm down. Tight. I could barely wiggle my wrist. "Tonight (y/n) I'd like to show you a side of me only few have seen. Tonight, we play.. Rough-". My legs trembling, he straps my other arm down. He walks around in front of me and places his hands on the wooden arms leaning forward. Our noses almost touching. " Let's see, the safe word is... Strawberry. If you can even manage to say that when I'm finished with you.". Grinning he pulls down your pants, pulling your shoes and under wear off. You were bare from the waist down. Papa stopped to admire you, he rubbed his gloved hand on your pubic hair moving down South. Your breathing gets heavy as you feel his digits graze your sensitive area. Pushing a finger between your lips he pulls it back out and licks it. "Such a sweet taste.." He growls. Feeling tension building he grabs your leg and rests it on the wooden arm of the chair, strapping it down. Then the other. He dropped to his knees, feeling your thighs and pressing his face against them. Kissing down, then back up. He gets close to your heat and simply breathes on it. His warm breath sending chills up your spine. Without warning or hesitation he licks you from top to bottom, lapping his tongue on that pleasureable little button. His nails digging into your thighs, stopping ever so often to breathe. Making sure (y/n) had reached her first orgasm, he moved to the side of the chair standing up now. He was behind it, reaching his hands down to touch you. Except he removed one of his gloves. Using his bare hand he rubbed your precious wet slit. Abruptly he stops and slaps your cunt. Hard. (Y/n) moans out. "Oh, you like the pain little one? I didn't take such an Innocent girl like you to be into masochism.. Shall I do it again? Hm? Speak up, tell Papa what you desire.". Panting and out of breath you plead for him to do it again. Your wish was his command, with a few more slaps to your wet folds and inner thighs you were a shaking quivering mess. Dripping onto the chair, then the floor.
Back arched, mouth agape with a strong grip around her throat (y/n) came hard. With her orgasm at an end Papa unstraps his precious flower and dresses her, leaving the room for the ghoul from earlier to clean up. Carrying his darling back to his room to change then out to the buses, he tuckered her out. Sitting on the bus Tobias stared down at his lover who was now fast asleep in his arms, thinking it couldn't get any better than this.