Omega's Pit Stop.

The day after Tobias's little "experiment" We headed way for west Virginia.
(Y/n) had woken up around four o'clock to an empty bus, no ghouls and no Tobias. It was parked outside of what appeared to be someone's home. I went to get off the bus and Water barged in. "Look who's finally awake, you slept for most of the day! Alpha tried to wake you." He laughed. "Who's house is this?"." One of Aethers friends, some woman. I forget her name, started with a V I think." His face puzzled."Vanessa."
"Are the others inside?" "Yeah, they're in the backyard. Having lemomade~" He snickered.
Making her way off the bus she approaches the gate and opens it. Walking through there's a trampoline and a pool, along with a swing set. The ghouls and Tobias sat around a large campfire area. Lounge chairs and lemomade. I was greeted by a young woman who I assume was Vanessa, she had long brown hair and big blue eyes. "Are you friends with Martin? Welcome to my home, I'm Vanessa. It's a pleasure to meet you.". She hands me a little plastic cup of lemonade and I join the others. Water comes back from the bus with alcohol. Walking over to the campfire he takes each cup pouring shots into the lemonade. Vanessa had the brilliant idea. Jackson, the driver, was in the corner cracking a few cold ones as well. 'I guess we'll be staying here tonight. Might as well join.'
Alpha and Air had downed a bottle of whiskey, while Omega and Vanessa drank wine. The rest of us drank regular beer. Half of us now shitfaced (Alpha), Vanessa prepped her home for guests. Meanwhile Omega was lighting off fire crackers and throwing them at people. I drank silently in the corner watching these drunken baphoons. Tobias being one of them. He was so cute when he was drunk. All smiley and bubbly. I made eye contact with him and he smiled, stumbling a little in my direction. Beer in hand, he sets it down on the table next to me. Wrapping his arms around me he pulls me into a cold embrace. Absolutely frozen to the touch, in the middle of summer. He placed his head on my shoulder. "You know that Vanessa girl is going to be riding along too? Omega wants his special guest at our next show." "She's just tagging along for the one show right?" I ask. "I think so, why? Are you jealous of her? Because you should know she is no threat." He gives you a reassuring look. "I'm not jealous, I was just curious!" You squeal out in a playful manner. Lightly hitting his arm.
'How rude'. You laugh to yourself.
"I didn't mean anything by it!" He teases back. "You just ruined your chances tonight-" You snicker. "I got a plenty this morning and last night~" He mumbles into the crook of your neck. You playfully hit him again and pull away from the hug. Walking over to the pool you hang your feet in the water, sitting on the edge. The ghouls and our new friend were splashing each other. Tobias made his way over, getting in the pool still halfway dressed.
With the sun starting to set you make your way inside, finding a comfortable place to sleep and passing out.