The Sinful Date Pt. 1

It had been two days of blissful chatting between you and Tobias. His first impression didn't come off the greatest but of course the charmer found a way to smooth things over for himself. The day was Saturday, and you had your date with Tobias today. (Y/n) had a few errands to run but then the rest of the day was set for preparing. The sheer thought of it gave you goosebumps as his face popped up in your mind. He was quite the cutie pie.
You brushed off your thoughts and headed out the door. Only a few things on your list to do; Shop for a dress, get some art supplies and a few things from a punk shop you found.
She arrived at the small in town mall, hitting the punk shop first. Buying some shirts and a few cool trinkets. Next was a sort of arts and crafts store, (y/n) bought some pins and different multicolor fabrics. Last up was the dress. You tried a few different shops but none seemed to have anything you'd wear. The dresses were all a bit much, either too revealing or too much covered. She went home.
In her own thoughts she devised a plan for her fashion crisis. Even though she'd bought the fabric for a seperate project she decided to create a dress from it.

It came out shorter than (y/n) had expected but it would have to do

It came out shorter than (y/n) had expected but it would have to do. No sooner than she put the dress on, there was a faint knock at the door. You walked out from your downstairs bathroom to the front door, opening it to see Tobias standing there. Dressed up quite dapperly your eyes fixated on his lower half, taking notice to something. He caught you staring and laughed a bit. You looked up at him nervously feeling your heart beat hard in your chest. He was going commando underneath, and he didn't bother to hide it. You knew exactly right then how the night would end.
It excited you. A little too much. You interlock arms as he guides you out of your house and out to his car. The drive to the restaurant was short and the air was filled with sexual tension, from (y/n)'s hitched breathing to Tobias's now tightening pants.
They arrived at the restaurant and walked in together, Tobias stopping and holding the door open for you just to place a firm grasp on your behind. You look up at him slightly shocked, he had this grin plastered on his face. He was learning and pushing every button he could just to tease you. That smile, that damn smile was driving you crazy. His gloved hand trailed down your side as the waitress guided you to your table. It sent shivers up your spine and a throbbing like sensation to your Netherlands. 'This night might end just as quickly as it's begun' you think to yourself getting lost in the menu.
An hour passes.
He had a few drinks too many, but that didn't deter him from this evening. You paid for your food and set off outside, the temperature seemed to drop drastically at night. Tobias noticed your shivering and gave you his jacket, wrapping his arm around you. The conversation went back and forth on what to do and you both decided upon walking back to (y/n)'s place since it wasn't too far.