The Missing Ghuleh..

-Later that day-

**Tobias 's POV**
Spending an hour or so trying to get through rehearsal was rough. The show was shortly after and with (y/n) still missing I doubted my capabilities on stage tonight. She was the reason I was so flawless on stage, I did it all for my ghuleh. The fact that she wasn't here with me was driving me insane. It took not only the ghouls but a couple stage hands as well to get me off the floor when I broke down. I miss my love. I hope this is just a silly little game she's playing. It's not funny to me but I'd forgive her right here and now if she'd just come out  from wherever she was hiding.
Back stage I'm in our room, pouting looking at pictures of her on my phone. Tears welling up in my eyes again I'm comforted by Omega. "Hey man, everything's gonna be alright. She'll come back before the night is over, I can feel it. Is there anything I can do to help?". He says to me, a tight grip on my shoulder. " I want you to find her- find my sweet (y/n)-" I say, my words trembling. My mind was truly in a horrid place, what on earth could've happened to my love? Was it something I said?

**(y/n)'s POV**
I had spent the day with Tobias's old friend Regan. That night he gave me his number and told me he had something urgent to discuss with me. I was instructed to leave without a trace and meet him back at the bar they had performed at. Although I didn't want to he said it was about Tobias, something he'd been keeping from me. Of course I didn't believe him until he told me about Melissa.
Melissa apparently had been a groupie for every band Tobias was in. Including Ghost. She just wasn't around as much and eventually gave up when Tobias refueded to meet with her. He told me all about Melissa and everything Tobias and her would do together, how they were basically inseparable. Except they weren't a couple, they were fuck buddies.
The way he explained everything to me made me feel like shit. But I understood it was in the past and Tobias had cut her off. Therefore I couldn't be upset with him, even if I wanted to. I would've rather heard all of this from Tobias, he would've done a better job. The day had been wasted with Regan's shitty attempt to break us up. Some fucking friend he is. Leaving the pub I head for the hotel, going into our room I see it's trashed. Everything had been torn apart. Changing clothes I head over to the venue, ready for the shit storm that was about to hit me. Walking backstage I see no one. Not a single soul in sight. I creep around and hear voices all coming from the boys changing room. Placing my hand on the door knob I turn it and open it. Before me was Papa on the floor sobbing and the ghouls surrounding him. Jackson and Paul were there as well. Shutting the door everyone looks up at me, I freeze in fear. Omega shakes Tobias and he looks up at me, his eyes light up like I've never seen before. He jumps up pushing the ghouls out of the way and wrapping his arms around me, picking me up and squeezing me tight. Setting me down he sobs into the crook of my neck. His gloved fingers running through my hair.