Jealousy

Waking up in a strangers house hungover is never fun, especially when you're woken up super early.
Vanessa gathered her belongings and put them on the bus, we all piled in waiting for the driver to get his morning coffee. I noticed Vanessa speaking to Tobias, I was sitting on his bunk ready to pass out again. He laughed at something she said, I know I shouldn't be worried but part of me is.
Tobias notices me staring and smiles, walking away from Vanessa he approached me. Pushing me down in the bunk, he pulls the curtains shut. Laying on my chest he chuckled. His face in between my breasts. You felt the heat radiating from his face. "What's so funny pretty boy?" You taunted. "Oh nothing, just your jealousy of a woman I'm not remotely attracted to." He snorts.
"I am not jealous." "Sure you aren't, that's why you're being defensive right now." He laughs. "I'm not jealous!" You hit him playfully. He curls up with you and cuddles you. Both of you falling asleep.
When we rose up from our slumber there was screaming of some sort. Tobias peaked his head out from the curtain, he seemed upset that his sleep had been disturbed. He gasped and pulled his head back in. "What's going on out there dear?" I ask. "Omega is having a grand old time with Vanessa, right above us." He rolls with bursts of laughter. Omega shouting for us to be quiet. The moment was beyond hilarious. Tobias and I listened in on their love making session, as well as the rest of the patrons on the bus. He kissed my neck with every moan Vanessa let out. "Don't think because she's getting some means you're getting anything-" I said giggling. "Oh come on, the mood is set and there's the stench of sweat and sex in the air. How could you resist me?" He bites my shoulder. "Tobias.." She groaned.

-Later in the day-

We had finally arrived at the hotel we were reserved to stay at. The drive was.. Long and hard. As we entered the fine establishment, we were greeted by more than happy staff. Tobias had the suite. I wasn't fond of staying in hotels, I had just gotten used to sleeping on the bus. We were to stay there that night and leave early a day from now to prep for the next show. The venue you were playing was only a few blocks from the hotel. Perfectly in walking distance.
Getting settled in his room, I walked to the lounge area of the hotel down in the main lobby. The ghouls wanted everyone to meet in the bar. 'Great, more drinking and headaches'. You turn to walk back when Tobias grabs your arm. "You aren't going to stay my love?" "Quite frankly I don't feel like drinking, I'll be in our room if you need me. Make sure you don't drink too much, and don't stay down here all night." (Y/n) said with a worried tone. Tobias's facial expression changed, he was smiling with a dead stare. His cheeks flushed a crimson red. "I'll be alright, I won't be out later than 10:30." He says. Grabbing my hand and kissing it. "Your concern for my well being arouses me for some reason, let's have some fun when I come back. Yeah?" He kissed my cheek whilst grabbing my side, winking at me.