Just Wanna Bewitch You.. My Love

-Next Day-
❀✿Smut✾✥

**(Y/n)'s POV**
Tobias had asked me to go on tour with him. Of course I asked for some time to think about it, did a little more of a search on his band Ghost. Their music was symphonic and hypnotic. Simply a work of art, each song more complex in its simplicities and ghoulish harmonies.
I agreed to the tour, mostly because it ends in Waterloo, Iowa.

For now we stay here, we're set to leave a week from now. Tobias was so excited he broke one of my lamps, on accident of course, in the heat of the moment. It made me laugh so hard I almost peed.
With a now broken lamp I ventured off to find a replica. Taking Tobias with me of course, this would be a cute little trip down to the shop.
As I dragged him through the isles I found a good lamp, while I was off finding an employee Tobias ran off elsewhere. Retrieving the said lamp I pace around the store searching for him. Out of nowhere he jumps out from one of the isles and grabs the lamp before I have the chance to drop it. I jumped back. 'He's quick on his feet isn't he?'. You smile and hit his arm.
On the ride home he seemed more affectionate, like a few nights before. He was radiating with heat, usually he's cold to the touch. He unbuckled his seatbelt and laid his head on my lap. Looking up at me and touching my face. "How can someone look this good all the time? What's your secret to such beauty (y/n)?" He asked in a daunting manner. A grin plastered on his face with flushed cheeks."I eat right and take care of my skin." I say, flicking his cheek lightly.
Arriving home the touching continued, he couldn't keep his hands off me. When I finally sat down on my bed he laid right on top of me. Burying his face in my chest. He was hotter. Burning me up. Tobias rolled off and laid beside me. Wrapping his arms around me, forcing me to lay flat on the bed. 'He's spooning me~'. His face was in the crook of your neck. Nibbling on your skin. Something was poking your side. 'I knew it!' (Y/n) thinks to herself.
His nibbles turned to harsh hickeys and biting. While his hand roamed downward towards the hem of your panties. Ever so lightly he runs his fingers around the area. Placing his digits on top and working further down. Rubbing. Hard, then soft. Fluctuating the tempo.
He rests himself on top of you once more. Trailing his lips down to your chest. Working away at your now erect nipples. Sliding off your underwear with ease he rubs back down your sensitive area. (Y/n) was dripping a little with the growing tension. He works his fingers all in your wetness, pumping away to the hitched breathing and (y/n)'s slowly arching back. Silent squeals and squirming. Fingering at it until she squirts.
Tobias's loins were on fire. Desiring to be touched. He suppresses the urge. Until (y/n) noticed, she decided to return the favor. Getting down on her knees, Tobias stood over her unzipping his pants. She pulled out his wand and licked it like there was no tomorrow. Sucking and bobbing her head like it was a melting popsicle. He'd occasionally grasp at her hair, pushing her farther down causing her to gag. Tobias wholesomely enjoyed the sounds. With each gag he came closer to his climax. Until he came, It dripped down her chin a little. But she licked it up for him.