The Sinful Date Pt. 2

❖☆Smut✙✚

We had arrived back at my home. I was weary of letting him stay but I couldn't let him go home like this, the urges were there as well. I couldn't just let him up and leave, there was so much potential fun to be had.
He sounded almost half asleep when he spoke, his voice was deep and sultry. Tobias had more to drink than me so I led him over to the couch, setting him down. He untied his shoes and removed his gloves. Then loosened his tie and pulled it off. His head thrown back as if he were exhausted. I watched with hungry eyes. He unbuttoned his shirt letting it hang open. Seeing his bare chest set your insides on fire with a burning lust, something about this man made you so drawn towards him. It was like a strange grip was held over you.
(Y/n) brushed it off and headed to the kitchen, grabbing Tobias some water and ibuprofen. You walked back into the living room only to find Tobias had unbuttoned his pants, exposing his large bushel of dark pubic hair. Almost dropping your glass at the sight of it. The whole situation was so weird, you had just met this man and you were ready to jump into bed with him. This was a first.
Lifting his head up he looked up at you with a grin, grabbed the glass and took the pills. "Thank you my dear, my head was starting to pound. Eh heh, Like something else-" He trailed off. He was beyond crocked, two bottles of red wine really did him in.
In your mind you were taking advantage of the situation, seeing him sprawled out led to many perverse thoughts. Next thing you knew you had taken your undies off and slid them across the floor. In hopes he didn't notice, you sat next to him. Placing your hand on his chest you lay your head on his shoulder. Feeling his erratic heartbeats your eyes trailed down. He was fully erect. She slid her hand down to his cock and began to rub and feel him through his pants. Tobias glanced down at you groaning softly, your pupils fully dialated. She attacked his neck with kisses and hickeys, biting harder each time.
Hearing him gasp and whimper empowered her to take the lead. But the idea was drowned out when Tobias pulled himself out of his pants and grabbed ahold of her waist. Pulling (y/n) onto his lap, he pressed his member against her warm slit. Rubbing it back and forth he watched her motions and listened intently to her sounds. Making sure he was hitting her weakest points he pressed himself inside without warning. "Fuck (y/n)." He growled. You winced a little but spread your self more for easier access.
He paced himself starting slow, then quickened it. His hands around your waist forcing you down onto his cock. Catching you off guard, you moaned out. He was nibbling and biting away at your exposed neck. Moving his hands up towards your breasts he fondles them ever so gently. Pinching your nipples tight and biting them, grinding the sensitive skin on his teeth.