An Evening with Papa II

Waking up to a gentle touch, Tobias was shaking me lightly. The time was 5:45, I had about 15 minutes to ready myself before we started setting up the stage. Of course the concert wasn't until later that evening, we prepared ahead of time. In all honesty 20 minutes ahead of schedule. The show itself was 2 hours long. We'd be setting up for about 3, then there'd be rehearsing. That was about 4 hours. All in all it was a stacked day, filled with lots of things to do.
It's presently 8:37, we just finished setting up the stage and were preparing the ghouls for rehearsal and soundcheck. After the ghouls Papa would have the stage to himself to prance around and figure his movements out, even though normally he just went with the flow of things.
The ghouls fumbled around the stage, Alpha tripped. Omega knocked over a few props. Nothing too bad though. Finishing everything up I finally got a break to rest my feet, I definitely need some better tennis shoes. Backstage there were several hallways filled with small rooms. One of the two rooms I was showed was the "break room". It was like a kitchen/old grand room. The other room I was showed was Ghost's special quarters. They all shared the one room, I wondered to myself if they got dressed in front of each other. Staring off into space getting lost in my thoughts I take a bite of an apple I picked up from a complementary fruit basket. Some of the other stage hands came in and sat with me, eating their lunches. Chatting about this and that. Leaving the stadium I went back to the buses to gather my thoughts.

-Later that evening, after the show-

The performance was out of this world, and because I'd done all my tasks before the show I was able to stand by and watch Papa work his magic. The crowd was almost entranced by him, singing every song word for word. Monstrance clock was the closing song, I swear that entire place was singing the chorus.
After everyone had left I was in the break room cleaning up when I heard a voice behind me. "(Y/n) my dear sweetheart, come with me. Let me give you an enchanting night~". He placed his hands on my shoulders, inching closer to me from behind. He whispered into my ear. " I want to have my way with you (y/n), I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole show. Let me spread you out and give you what you need-". I trembled beneath his touch, unable to say no. Papa guides me out the break room to another room backstage. I hadn't seen it before, when he opened the door it was quite spacious. A table sat in the middle with candles all over the room, roses scattered about. It was dark, but I made out enough to see something in the corner of the room. Whatever it was it was strangely shaped. Papa took my hand and led me to the table, pulling my chair out for me. No sooner than he sat down a ghoul comes in with plates of food, setting them down before us. The ghoul whispered something into Papa's ear, I couldn't make out what it was. He then waved off the ghoul and he left, I swear I heard the door lock. 'What're you up to Tobias?'.