Going Home.

**Tobias's POV**
After the whole Regan fiasco, me and my sweet (y/n) were finally on our way home. As much as I enjoyed having her with us on tour, it was better when we were alone. I've noticed in the past few months the ghouls have taken a particular liking to her. Mountain and Water especially, of course (y/n) was a sister of sin to them. Omega always tried to be alone with her to tell her silly stories about me, and of course they were the more embarrassing ones. Like the nude walk I had to take all the way from the communal showers to our changing room once upon a time. Which believe me I scarred a few people, walking around with my dick cupped in my hands isn't exactly a great look for me. But a similar thing happened in the Year Zero music video so it's nothing some of these stage hands haven't seen before.
With this cycle of touring done we'd spend some time at home, finally. For sure she would be apart of the next go round, hopefully it won't be as weird as this one.
Having packed all of our things, we all waited around the airport. The flight was delayed a few hours. (Y/n) was sound asleep on my shoulder, her arm wrapped tight around mine. She looked so beautiful, my delicate little flower.
As we boarded the plane I got sidetracked talking to the stewardess, Omega took my spot next to (y/n). He was unwilling to give up his seat, looking at my love she just smiled and giggled waving her hand at me. I sat behind her next to Jackson, he hasn't really been in the picture for the last few shows. He had other jobs waiting for him when he arrived in Germany with us. While catching up with Jackson I try my hardest to eavesdrop on Omega's conversation with my lovely wife. Again, he's telling her more crazy stories. I believe the one he was telling her was when I got locked in the arena we were playing at a while back. Slumping down in my chair I knew it would be a long ride. God knows what else he'll tell her.
I'm waken up by being hit with something. It's Mountain, he smacked me with a pillow. We had arrived back home and I couldn't be more thrilled. Taking in the cold crisp air, I pull my jacket together zipping it up. Walking hand in hand with my sweet. Jackson was getting the bus and he'd be driving us to our last venue, which thankfully wasn't too far from her house. Upon getting back on the bus the boys quickly reclaim their bunks. I set my things down and pass out in mine, my darling laying on top of me. Things couldn't be better for us. I was sound asleep until music started blaring, country music. I sleepily open the curtain to the bunk and see Water And Alpha fucking line dancing. In the middle of this tiny bus, his ass was in my face. (Y/n) heard the commotion and got up from the bunk joining them. I should've expected nothing less from her.