The Original Plan.

After setting Omega and Kelly up Martin had never been more enthusiastic about our shows. We'd fixed his love life and he was happier than I've seen him. I mean like the kinda happy where you do endless somersaults into a sunset kinda happy. Just this doofy grin plastered on his face the entire time. He thanked me about 600 times, even kissing me on the cheek once. Which got him a shocked face from Tobias and a pretend fight.
Nevertheless we were in Moscow, Russia. The show I'd been most looking forward to. The weather was so cold, and the air was filled with dread. I'd love to live here.
Settling in we were staying at a little motel. Two of us in each room. Of course I chose Tobias, you know for 'fucking' purposes. Excited and eager I put away all my things, quickly dressing myself head to toe in layer after layer of clothing. As much as I love the cold and having my body temperature drop I dressed up mostly for Tobias. He worries too much about me sometimes, but it's one of the things I love about him. So caring and considerate.
Rushing him along he giggled as I tried to put his coat on him. "(Y/n) what's the rush? We'll be here for a week, can't we stay in? We just came from out there." He says. "I just love the cold Toby, I really just want to get back out there and lose the feeling in my fingers!" I say, wiggling my fingers at him. He chuckles. "Alright fine, but I'm making you come back inside the moment you start getting hot." He states, giving me a look and raising his eye brow. It was like the parent kind of look, the one where your children want to stay up just a little longer.
Spending some time in the town, you and Tobias make a plan to have a romantic evening. Sitting down in a little cafe, he takes a sip of his coffee and looks at you. Holding your hand. "(Y/n) I regret not waiting to propose to you the proper way. I wanted you to have the most special week here, instead I goofed it up and did it too early. I just wanted you to be my wife already. I couldn't wait." He frowns. "Tobias, don't be regretful. I'm happy you proposed when you did, and the way you did it was so spontaneous and creative. I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out." Giving him a warm smile, you squeeze his hand. Gazing into each other's eyes you lean in for a kiss.
Leaving the cafe you walk back to the motel. Unlocking your door you walk in to see all the ghouls, dressed up some kind of nice. Throwing up strange looking streamers they scream out "Surprise!". Confusion on my face Tobias steps over next to the ghouls, smiling. Getting down on one knee he holds his out. Walking forward you take his hand, Tobias taking your ring off. "(Y/n), will you do me the honors in marrying me, again?" Smiling you let him put the ring back on then embrace him. The evening was spent getting wasted and having very drunk sex.