On The Road Again

※✤Smut❖☆

(Y/n) had woke up early the next day after the show. Packed and ready to go we had an hour before we were scheduled to leave. Tobias was on the couch, drinking some coffee trying to wake up. You took a shower since you couldn't grab one last night.
Sticky and sweaty you close the door to the bedroom. Peeling off your clothes you saunter your way to the shower. Waiting for the water to heat up, you hear the door creak open. Smirking, you jump in the shower. The shower door was glass and covered in steam. Looking over there's a shadow behind the door. As you put some shampoo in your hair, the glass door slides open. Tobias steps in. He was quick to replace your hands with his. Massaging your scalp, he presses himself against your backside. Pushing his hand down he presses it lightly on your ass. Grabbing himself and fixing his member between your legs. Moving his hands away from your hair, he focuses them on your hips. Using his right hand he pulls your leg up, sliding himself in, then pulling you close. (Y/n) draws in a sharp breath. Moaning out he fixes his stance. Your hands up against the wall. The shower head rained down between you and him. Your body melted unto his. Fucking (y/n), he lost himself in an intense orgasm. Pulling out without a moment to spare he cums a massive load.
Finishing up the "shower" There was about 35 minutes left until we'd leave. Then it was out to the buses and off to New York. New York would be a packed arena, and the stage was smaller. That'll put a damper on putting up some of our props. Paul suggested we just use the center piece, keep the rest on the trailer. I'm sure the roadies are fine with that. It helps the stage hands out too.
Getting on the bus Omega storms in, hissing and such at Mountain. They were in some sort of tidbit with each other. He walks over to Mountains bunk and starts digging through his bag. Dumping it out and exploring its contents. Picking something up, he then holds it up. Showing it to Mountain. Giving him a spiteful look, he then climbs into his bunk. Mountain, now embarrassed, picks up his things. Folding his clothes once more. Air was in the kitchen area of the bus, eating pie. Exhausted I collapsed in Tobias's bunk.
There was a loud scream that awoke me. I peaked my head out from behind the curtains to see two grown ass men freaking out over a spider. Looking at the clock I see its currently 12:04. It felt later. Laying back down you struggle to fall asleep. Finding yourself face to face with Tobias you study his expressions, tracing your fingers across his jaw line. When you stopped he opened his eyes. "Having trouble sleeping?" He poked your cheek. "How'd you guess?" I snicker. "I know of something that might tire you out~" He pulls you in as if to make a move, but then he holds you close. Making sure you can't squirm, he starts singing to you. Running his fingers through your hair until you fall asleep.