Ch. 15: The Talk, Father vs Son

Home

Izuku's Pov.

Well, here I was standing with the neglectful and cheating father. Also, with the sister I used to have and treated me like shit along with my friend.

I have been quiet so far and Isabela gave some water to calm my nerves. My dad smirked at her which gave her a disgusted look and I heard my sister giggle a little bit.

Hisashi: What's funny, Izumi?

Izumi: O-oh uh.. nothing.

I felt curious as to why she put on a fake smile.

Hisashi: So, anyway here's the deal you tell people who your real father is and how I was treating you nicely or... you get to see your sister everyday in U.A. College.

I raised an eyebrow with confusion and had to say something but Izumi cut me off.

Izumi: Wait, if he says yes then what? I get kicked out of U.A.?

Hisashi: Maybe, but this isn't about you, Izumi.

Izumi: Look, Izuku I'm sorry for everything I did and I'm glad you're two are happy! So goodbye!

Izumi got up from her chair and it left me confused along with mom. However, Hisashi stopped her.

Hisashi grinning: Izumi... Leave... or else.

She stopped and flinched a little. It what left to realize something. The hoodie, glasses and fake smile, but I needed to test it to make sure.

Izumi: Fine, father.

She sat back down quickly and he continued talking about how I should lie to the whole world about Hisashi treating me well and Frank treating me like crap. Yeah, there's no way that's gonna happen.

Izuku: Yeah, there's no way that's going to happen!

Hisashi: Excuse me?

Izuku: What are you stupid or deaf? I said that's not going to happen.

Isabela snorted and mom was trying not to laugh. Izumi smiled a little at that and Hisashi felt triggered.

Izuku: Look, if you think I'm scared of my sister because she beat me up along with everyone else and my ex childhood friend, you got another thing coming. Also, I'm pretty sure she did that just to save me from becoming a hero even though it was the worst plan you could have ever done!

Izumi felt upset about that and stood silent. Hisashi just rolled his eyes to not give a damn.

Izuku: You see, Hisashi, the man who raised me and saved my mother's life from being almost raped was Frank West. He had no quirk, no power! He only had skills and a camera! He was with me when I had my struggles in life and raised me to take better care of myself!

Izuku: So for the past 11 years, I was trained, and raised by that man who covered Wars! He also treated my mom with care and love along with me! Then, he invites me onto one of his field trips about being a journalist and the one scoop of life time!

Izuku: Oh it gets better after that, I found out that the whole city was filled with zombies alongside the mall! I saved about at least 50 people including ourselves! I had some help with my father, Frank West! I lost a few friends along the way! We were only supposed to stay there for three days until the helicopter arrived!