Ch. 20: USJ 2/2, Nomu vs. All Might and Izuku West

Izuku's Pov.

After I fought the teleport guy, he pulled me into a portal and I brought him with me. The next thing I knew, I was falling through the sky and falling into the water.

I went up to get some air and saw some below me. So I took care of them.

Izuku: I helped my dad cover wars, you know.

As for the teleport guy, he tried to get out of the water and get to the battlefield. The Central Plaza of course, but I got there as well.

Izuku: Going somewhere?

Kurogiri: Just away from you-

Before he could speak, I used my black whip and slammed him on the ground three times. He groaned in pain and I smacked his face a little while he tangles in my whip.

Kurogiri: W-wait a m-minute, who are you?

Izuku: None of your business, old man. Now tell me, where did you guys get the queens?

Kurogiri: I don't know what you are talking about!

Before I could speak, Tsuyu and Esdeath came up to talk with him.

Izuku: I need your girls help, what do you two know about interrogations?

Tsuyu: Can't help with that.

Esdeath: I learned it from my dad. And don't worry I get him to talk.

Izuku: How?

Esdeath looked smirked and got a whip.

Esdeath: Through the art of seduction.

Izuku/Tsuyu: Ooookkkay.

I let him go and Esdeath freezes him to give him a talk. Meanwhile, while they stood with the purple portal guy, I went to help Aizawa.

Central Plaza

Narrator's Pov.

Izuku joins Eraserhead on the battlefield. He erased a quirk and Izuku took an enemy with a good punch.

Aizawa: Kid, what are you doing here?

They were talking while fighting.

Izuku: I know keep an eye on the- take that! The kids with Thirteen. I just showed up in the pool.

Aizawa: Oh thank God, I don't have to worry.

Izuku: I know you are worried about your daughter and... some of the kids. Look, let's talk about this later.

Aizawa: Agreed.

They fought every thug there and Shigaraki had enough of this.

Shigaraki: Nomu Attack!

They both see a big monster coming towards them. He swings his punch fast but Izuku pushes Aizawa to take the hit and he lands towards the ground.

Aizawa: Izuku!

Izuku got up and faced the big monster with a peak for a face

Izuku: Shit! What is this thing?

Shigaraki (smirked): Ahhhh. You have met the ultimate weapon to take down All-Might made by scientists to make it twice strong, I called it, Nomu! Hahaha!