Ch. 16: Time with Isabela & U.A. Begins

(Warning: This chapter is about half a lemon chapter so just scroll the school part. If you guys wanna read it, well do whatever you want)

Home

Izuku's Pov.

I was celebrating with my family that I got into U.A College. My sister was away from that stupid guy I beat up

He better not come back here because I kick his ass worse than last time. We were discussing the time we've been through in Willamette with my sister.

Izumi: A clown?

Izuku (deadpanned): Yes

Frank: 'sighs' A clown.

Izumi: What was difficult about fighting a clown?

Izuku (smiled): Well, that clown juggling chainsaws.

Her eyes widened by surprise to hear that story.

Frank: He also threw knives and breathed  fire.

Izumi: O-okay, I'm... never giving my kids a clown party. So how did you take him down?

Izuku: I punched him super hard and then he got back up.

Izumi: I see. But how-

Frank: He was still recovering from his punch so he fell to the floor and landed on his chainsaws while laughing.

Izumi: Oh my...

She was about to puke and I nodded.

Izuku: Yeah, I had the same reaction. I looked away from that part.

Isabela: Not all people were crazy, Izu.

Izuku: 'chuckled' Of course, I fought you but I still had doubts.

Isabela: I know you are still angry with-

Izuku: I'm not angry with your brother, I don't blame him for being angry at the government but I'm gonna be honest, it was not a very good plan.

Isabela: Oh no..

Izuku: Isabela, he infected the entire city, he shot at us, he shot my friend and killed him. Also, he shot you because he couldn't trust anyone and I don't blame him for that but your brother makes it very difficult to not like the guy.

Isabela: I know he can be stubborn.

Inko: We know that.

Isabela: But you should know he wasn't always like this, he used to be so happy and full of joy with our parents. When it was all lost, we were sent to an orphanage and we stood out. We were made fun of there by Americans and the boss of the place noticed this but-

Izuku: He did nothing.

She nodded and I sigh then I looked at the others.

Izuku: Hey, can you guys go out? I need to talk with Isabela alone.

Inko: Okay, we will.

Frank (smirked): Don't try anything funny.

I rolled my eyes and the girls giggled. Isabela blushed with embarrassment. They went out to do something.

Izumi: I'll go to a friend's house.

Izuku: Bakugo?

Izumi: We stopped being friends, another one.

Izuku (thoughts): Izumi has another friend? Didn't see that coming.

They walked out the door and the two of us were left alone.